Slot Car Supremacy : Battle Of Sydneys West

Yngwie

On August 4, the 2 big Sydneys Slot Car clubs will face off in a 4 hour enduro at JoeZ place in Quakers Hill.

The cars we will be running are the Slot.it Classic cars. (GT-40, Alfa 33, Ferrari 312, Chaparral)

The rules listed here

Racing on the day will begin at 5pm. There will be a break after 2 hours for dinner and we will resume the following brackets after dinner.

SlotitClassic2hourenduro.jpg

PS: SLOT.IT N SERIES TYRES ARE ALLOWED.

The teams are:

St Andrews

Team no 1 Tony, Phil, Joel

Team no 2 Kev, Neil, Brian.c

Team no 3 Graeme, Colin, Ray

Team no 4 Rui, Cris, Miguel

SWSRG

Team 1 Joe, Dave, John

Team 2 Vince, Craig, Gary

Team 3 Mario, Kai, Jimmi

Team 4 Mel, Caddo, Stu.

There will be a return leg on September 9 at St Andrews raceway, Should be a fun event and a great way to meet fellow slotters separated only by the Hume Hwy!

Good onya guys, I enjoy enduros and slot its are great cars to run . A couple of years ago Hoffy held an 8 hour enduro, 4 hours per night over 2 separate Friday nights, 2 hours per lane. It was good fun with good cars.

Enjoy, and may the best drivers win!

Normal people worry me

may the best drivers win!

Not if I have anything to do with it ;)

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Also a couple of points.

I think we discussed that the new Slot.it N22 tyres have replaced the F22 and would be allowed to be used. Not noted in the rules posted above.

Will the Magnet Marshall be used at Joe's or will we just be using Joe's digital scales? Joe's track is not magna braid so won't matter if the car has some magnetic effect.

Yeah Vince N series tyres are allowed and no need for magnet marshall as Joes braid is non magnetic (therefore weight is not important ie can be over 100 grams but why would you want to.) . Cant adjust the rules as they are an image rather than a file I can edit.

hey ,,, I'm all for a good race,,,,, but you mentioned the "DINNER" word... Now I know Tony's boss,,, (Alison) ,,, can put on a real good feed & "DESSERT".

So theres a lot more than tuning & driving at stake in this inter-challenge

hey,,, the title ,,,,,"Slot Car Supremacy : Battle Of Sydneys West".... it is just a race, is it not??? the title is something that the "Underbelly series" would pobably use.

We are just racing cars???

What have you got us into Tony???

Edited by neil

Johnny Fartpants eh,could end up being duelling blurters as we also have Flatulant Phil the paint off the wall peeler, when he fires out some exotic smells we all have top take a 1/2 hour break from racing.I am going to bring a gas mask.

The format 12 fellers from St Andrews went to Quakers hill

all had a good time but only 11 returned i did hear the SWSRG say something about a ritual sacrifice a115.gif but wait is that Neil screaming and shouting a108.gif are what the heck he is always screaming and shouting

Should be a great nite good to meet some new racers just started my new diet baked beans 24/7 should do the trick cleared a hole school bus back in my school days and I think Neil can be the pig on the spit.

Edited by Phil.b