Round 5, Wye Valley Stages

snurfen

Snurfy, I do hope you didn't feed my driver and nav'gator tea before you let 'em loose on that hump track. Quite sure that'd be messy.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't anyone tell Alexis to check posts that Aberstone has made in the other place or he'll run rings around us in Wales in November

See you Sunday then Snurf, Have you spoken to Malc?

Simon

Whats not to like...........

How the mighty are fallen! So sorry for Phil and Silver Rocket after being on the pod for the first stage. Still, it left room for little ole me!

I think more about slot cars now than I did about sex when I was sixteen.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th October 2013

Castello delle Forme, Umbria, Italy

WHAT!!!! SFI get the scoop!

Edit: I've just been there and couldn't believe it, just FOUR members logged in at this time in the morning. That must be a an all-time record. Come on Auslot...go International.

Edit again: I've been through the first four pages of Events and couldn't find it. Are you sure you weren't dreaming Embs?

I took me a while to find them Graham, you have to go to the club section and click on Wye Valley club site link and you should find them.

Wow, horrible again. Leaves me scratchin' what hair I don't have as to why my car has dropped so far. It has been reasonably good on all the tracks so far and now to be this far back is quite surprising. Oh well, the joys of proxy racing.

Regards

Rico

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Oscar Wilde

Quite a way, Alexis, and twisty too.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

Lights! Cameras! ACTION!!

Parc Ferme

parcferme.jpg

And now some shoots from the Cameltow

The boss jumps the hump

cameljump.jpg

I thought the Manx couldn't waggle their tails ?

daveatthetow.jpg

No I wasn't reading the pace notes upside down......

duckingstool.jpg

wosautos12.gif

Due to popular request, some of Russ' action shots on Pembrey stage. ALL THESE SLIDES WERE SAVED!

I love the shot where you can see the front come up as it is gunned hard out of the corner - this is actually the slot behind the slot where the BIG slides were shot.

pembsslide3.jpg

pembslide-1.jpg

pembsslide1.jpg

caning it out of the bend

pembsslide4.jpg

and a BIGGY to finish (yep, this was saved too)

pembsslide5.jpg

wosautos12.gif

your track looks stunning ,,for pics ,,& for the driving... I like the pic where the car has ended up in the drink,,,,, I like them all... they way you've utilised the space on the board is making me re-think my curent layout

I'm back on "home turf" B)

Haven't had time to read all yet but have been catching up up here and there at internet stations. Good to see pics again - I think the red army in China squashed my posts and pics :P .

Some shake ups in this round - good to see and love the scenery work guys.

After spending all our money over the last month - had better head off to get my income stream back on track :wacko:

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Great shots and a great effort by you guys! Weld on. Looking forward to seeing the results from the third stage with nails chewed to the quick.

...this is the BIG one!

Cameltow and finals will be up in about 3 or 4 hours, stay tuned!

We are very lucky at our club, we have some very talented builders who work well together and encourage the rest of us to give it a go. Can 't put price on good fortune like that, can you?

wosautos12.gif