A Frenchie Moving To Adelaide Soon

curef99

i visited a new track last night... so 19, and the 20th is coming on friday.

And thanks for the points, i do want to enjoy every moment of my life.

Next, tonight, the key of the appartment i am renting on the sea side in Adelaide... yessssssssss

this will be amazing for the kids and my wife, but it does mean no wood track at home... unless i found 2 or 3 big wood planks and keep it outside.

Hi Fabian,its Tristan.Glad to hear you had a great time at Waynes on monday night mate. We're racing at Daves(Grapevine) this coming monday. If you havn't been there yet its smaller than most of the others but it has a very nasty set of hairpins all linked together. Still havn't got the hang of this one yet.

Here's a couple of pics.

20120815205617.jpeg

20120815205634.jpeg

www.sigmamansmodels.com

look very interesting but i have something like 7h of slot car plan in the next 48h and then the family arrive. So for the next 2 to 3 weeks, until i buy a car :) , i will limit myself to one event a week and it will probably be john for proxymity reason (and also because i am still struggling a lot on his track)

Thank you Ember.

You will have to come with a car to race next visit.

Ray

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...

hello everybody,

4 weeks to go and i will be getting in a plane for my new work challenge in adelaide. For the time being i am living in cambridge UK.

I bought 4 second hand micro scalextrics set for my 2 sons (4 and 8) at christmas, few cheap micro scalextric car and spend lots of hours on them since. the 4 years old like to build new tracks every 30 min and the 8, like to race. But i discovered a month ago that adelaide is into 1/32... so i have build a collection in the last 4 months mainly coming from ebay uk or the slot car festival with the money of the airsoft i have to sell.

i bought few cars only to be able to race on all the types but after more thinking, i think i will trade few of them (**) when i reach adelaide. i am trying to stick to french car as much as possible but for few category it was not possible and then it is the best opportunity or my son (corvette NSR and pioneer mustang for example) who decided.

SCX renault ING F1 R28 **

SCX BMW sauber F1 **

SCX BMW 320i

SCX Mercedes DTM grey

SCX chevrolet monte carlo

SCX GM impala SS (car of tomorrow)

avant renault Alpine A310

avant peugeot 908

avant peugeot 908 le mans set 2008 set

avant peugeot 908 le mans set 2008 set

avant audi R18 le mans set 2008 set

NSR chevrolet corvette C6R sebring 2010

racer riley MKXX Grand-Am Champions 2008

racer riley MKXX daytona 2009 #01

autoart citroen xara Loeb 2005

NSR porsche 917K 24h daytona gulf #1 set

NSR porsche 917K 24h daytona gulf #2 set

pioneer dodge lady luck **

pioneer mustang ?

there are 2 more 917K set and the corvette no prisoner coming soon as well as a brm megane and autoart xara both in 1/24.

Welcome to Australia and Auslot. Thanks for joining the forum. Nice selection of cars there😊

It simply doesn’t work. It never has worked. And it will never work :lol:

www.scorpiuswireless.com