Sign in to follow this  
quainy

Digital Clipsal 500 Track

All,

I have designed a Clipsal 500 track in TrackPower for digital with pitlane entry, have always dreamed of having this track.

The track is 18.61 meters in length.

Track.jpg

Been collecting the pieces needed for a couple of months and the wife is away for a coiple of days. Moved the furniture in the lounge room but still not enough room.... i think i have gone a bit over board in my design. i had to talk a couple straights out to make it fit in the lounge room.

Plans are to mount it to a table in the shed and hoist it to the ceiling.... somehow.. lol

20120621_225654.jpg

20120621_225431.jpg20120621_225437.jpg

Ain't carpet racing fun. I was set up in our lounge once and rather than move my wifes exercise bike I simply did a "bus stop" around it. Adds to the challenge.

www.sigmamansmodels.com

I'm still rug racing.

I have around 28 meters of Ninco track, so that means moving the furniture. I have to build a shed. The missus has turned into a Slot Car Nazis already.

I haven't told her yet but I'm planning on making it wider (four lanes).

If she leaves me, I'll really miss her cooking.

"At last, after two thousand years of work, the illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator" - Marvin the Martian