Congrats to Mexico ,Ember and Gaz. Still in the top ten ,happy with that. Hope that a few more Pugs can move up the ladder for manufacturer points.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at the stats again, 0.07 behind Slotcarmann and 0.01 ahead of Haystack - smallest margin possible there. Wow.

Wow, 1.3 seconds slower on the third bracket, and I plummeted from 12th to 19th. Considering that Snurfen was JUST in front of me, and now JUST trails, it seems obvious; he snagged my bumper as I went by, and I towed him up the hill ...with his handbrake engaged. :o Shame,Martyn, Shame.. :rolleyes:

Chris

H.M.C.C

Well done Mexico, Ember and Gazza! Great performances.

I think more about slot cars now than I did about sex when I was sixteen.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th October 2013

Castello delle Forme, Umbria, Italy

Great battle for THE HILL, congrats to the other podimites.

I think Mr Loeb got a handle on this stage :D

Gazza you know if I could I would :rolleyes:

Edited by Mexico 2000

CHEERS

GARRY

HOKEY POKEY ANONYMOUS ....... A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TURN YOURSELF AROUND

Let's hope photos and video will follow.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

We received a message from Luf that he hoped to video while Don was doing his stint.

Like you I hope so :rolleyes:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

20s seperating the field is pretty impressive - still I'm hoping that the Targa might give my car a bit of a chance on those long uphill struggles.

Bravo to the top 3, the Alsatian must of been in the garden as Ember continued to do well on Part 3 of Stage 1 which is concerning.

Bring on Stages 2 and 3. I can't wait but only if my car is in the top 15.

You'll just have to find something more tempting for the puppy than peanut butter Miveson. :lol:

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Results are in for stage 2 - 1st leg of the Targa 5 track

DSCN9918-600x450.jpg

Round3Stage2.jpg

Mexico is just hanging in after a 3rd spot on stage 2 and Reek biting at his heals. Also there is a bit of a shake up down the list. The higher volatge and a completely different environment to the hill climb has seen to that.

Luf advised "They (the cars) were a little slippery, but very forgiving".

Stage 3 results should be available tomorrow and the final stage (4) the following day

Also, hopefully get some pics through in a couple of days

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Hi guys

Thanks to whoever drove my car to second on leg one of stage 2....a very nice surprise to be on the podium!

And I see I have closed right up on Ember and am challenging for top non-French car....lol

Cheers

Dave

Edited by slotcarmann

My... How things change once the track opens up. I rather figured they would. Nice to see Mexico still hanging on to the lead. Think my time at the top may be done with until we get into some more tight and twisty tracks. And it seems I've developed a Manx tail. Nice charge Dave.

Great to see some others coming through. Loving the closeness of the racing. It seems it's anyone's game.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Wow, my car jumped up 10 places with an 8th position in the Targa section! This is more promising.

Well done Dave for a podium and a fourth overall on this round.

I can imagine Round 12 Italy is going to be VERY interesting.

...this is the BIG one!

And it seems I've developed a Manx tail.

Well, sort of Lynne....technically Cypriot at the moment, though, :) as that's where I am at the moment, but back to the wind and rain in the IoM in 10 days, sadly...! :unsure:

Roll on part two...!

Cheers

Dave