#21 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,550 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

View Postdangermouse, on 20 May 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

Davison taking out Whincup didn't help :(

D - Don't you mean Slade taking out Davision to take out Whincup on his way to the naughty seat... :o
"racing incident" after 20 hours worth of coffee, but Fiore got a 25 point penalty for his efforts . . . . I dunno . . .

Next thing they'll bring back Ambrose because there isn't enough tagging action...

Still, it could be worse, they could bring back that Thexton guy . . . I think it was Skaife who described him as a "moving chicane"
Slots addict 1st class * Inaugural and undefeated "Pie-Bone 400 champion" For of course, team "We Don't Gloat" * Slot.it Shootout Champion 2015 * Harmon Memorial Winner 2017 * Lathe Addict Extra-ordinaaire * Itinerant Mediterranean cuisine junkie * Hobbit 3rd class * Legend in my own imagination * Classic quote for 2019 "whaa whaa whoo, where is I " * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club intro on Youtube

#22 miveson

Raid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

And the results are in. Let me know if you want to query anything.

I've added a couple of columns so that you can see which of your rounds have been dropped.

Posted Image

Edited by miveson, 21 May 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#23 Cleveland

V8 Supercar Windscreen Cleaner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

Thanks for the fast updates Miveson,

Looks like the tipping comp is going to be as close as the racing. The worst round dropped will be very interesting

How much better is this in house tipping comp compared to last years . Awesome effort from everyone

Clevo

Edited by Cleveland, 20 May 2012 - 09:04 PM.

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

#24 Mobbzee

VW Bug Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

View PostCleveland, on 20 May 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

Thanks for the fast updates Miveson,

Looks like the tipping comp is going to be as close as the racing. The worst round dropped will be very interesting

How much better is this in house tipping comp compared to last years . Awesome effort from everyone

Clevo

here here

#25 bandit

King of my castle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

Guys this is great,i wish i had of realized it wasn't through oz-tips earlier as i would have come on board from rd 1.Great stuff getting results up early too.Minor Man i am coming after you,then Slotrunner you are on my list also,see you 2 boys at Rays place next week.

#26 Mobbzee

VW Bug Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

i cant believe i have backed van gisbergen all season but got sick of no results so went off him this round
haha...typical

#27 Force Senna

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Agree that all involved are doing a great job. I am an F1 fan and being part of this comp has sparked my interest in V8, which would explain my consistent results .... Consistently bad results!

Yngwie have you got some secret algorithm that predicts the winners and top three that we should know about? whatever you are doing its keeping you in the top 3!

#28 Yngwie

V8 Supercar Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Paolo, I am feeling a little embarrassed that I am doing so well and am a co-organiser of this event. Being a FORD man,
this has been the easiest season to tip for me! I have plenty of time to stuff it up though.

#29 bandit

King of my castle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

I think all we need do is keep picking fpr and pts will roll in,i am a holden fan but the fpr boys are streets ahead at moment,Probably time they did too.good luck to them,i say that with gritted teeth,lol.Can't wait for the next round now,not watched the v8's all year but now i am keen again.

Edited by bandit, 22 May 2012 - 10:38 AM.

#30 Force Senna

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

What ever the secret is I agree that the tipping comp forces you to be objective and well done to everyone involved for setting up keeping the tables and the cars that have been donated.

Thumbs up on the whole effort, one sure way of keeping the sport alive with new fans.... Got me interested in a series which has been long replaced by F1 racing decades ago in my household, now I don't miss it on TV over a beer!

#31 silver rocket

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

Missed the last two rounds as I was travelling & without internet so thats me gone :( wasn't goin too bad before that but u get that I guess!
I Miss Brocky...

#32 Mobbzee

VW Bug Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

keep going rocket...you never know ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users