Yngwie

V8 Tipping For Round 5 - Phillip Island

Agree that all involved are doing a great job. I am an F1 fan and being part of this comp has sparked my interest in V8, which would explain my consistent results .... Consistently bad results!

Yngwie have you got some secret algorithm that predicts the winners and top three that we should know about? whatever you are doing its keeping you in the top 3!

Paolo, I am feeling a little embarrassed that I am doing so well and am a co-organiser of this event. Being a FORD man,

this has been the easiest season to tip for me! I have plenty of time to stuff it up though.

I think all we need do is keep picking fpr and pts will roll in,i am a holden fan but the fpr boys are streets ahead at moment,Probably time they did too.good luck to them,i say that with gritted teeth,lol.Can't wait for the next round now,not watched the v8's all year but now i am keen again.

Edited by bandit

What ever the secret is I agree that the tipping comp forces you to be objective and well done to everyone involved for setting up keeping the tables and the cars that have been donated.

Thumbs up on the whole effort, one sure way of keeping the sport alive with new fans.... Got me interested in a series which has been long replaced by F1 racing decades ago in my household, now I don't miss it on TV over a beer!