HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

A future absentee I am due to a case of PRTE

Post road trip exhaustion. Return drive from Auckland was an eight hour saga....one case of getting lost(Morrinsville) and two bloody great enforced detours. I am cream crackered.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

We should have run 3 minute heats, with only 8, we had plenty of time.

Who had the go cart - was that you Rod?

I have some bits from Ninco Go-carts - rear assembly, motor etc if any use for projects.

I feel like those at 228 have finally got on top of council, pool man and government department induced bush-fires, so can relax into Christmas.

So if anyone else needs project help or track testing time over summer, just holler, I can open up some times.

Roscoe x2 - can give you some more help on that Pioneer muscle car now.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Thanks for a great night everyone had a massive battle with Ross awesome night thanks Gents

Yes, that P68 of his was running like it was on train tracks. Did anyone get a pic of him on the podium?

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hi guys

I am thinking to get a few bits from http://www.rsslotracing.com/

Some wheels and tyres - he also has a 10" scale wheel and tyre which is very small would suit projects like Minis - they are 20 pound per set of 4 wheels and tyres.

I anyone wants anything - holler the next few days, and we can share postage.

Thank you everyone that made this year very enjoyable slowly getting better and having some great battles a long the way with some great conversions and banter looking forward to next year with more of the same.

Merry xmas all hope you and your families have a safe and enjoyable time.

Thanks Mac for hosting, always a pleasure to race in the Madmac cave

It has been a good year for the club with lots of really cool new guy's

I should have my track back in the roster for next year

Have a good xmas & new year, stay safe and enjoy the holidays

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.