HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Okay, this week we are going to run the final round of the Jag series on Oakland Raceway. As that is only about a dozen cars, we have time to run at least one class of our own.

So let's run the GT1 cars that we didn't get time to run at Mac's last week. I will keep the track at 11 volts for these - it seems to suit all the more powerful classes - in fact, that 1 volt drop makes everything seem more tractable.

Just when you thought you had heard the last from me....

Doesn't 11 Volts just hide the faults of a badly set up Car??

No, Pony rider, our cars are so much faster and so much better set up now, that we have to find ways to slow them down so the electrons can keep up.

Listen old boy, if you think you still have - at least a small bit "of it", you could always stick your mush through the door

I have some knock about cars I am sure I could trust you with.

I even have a controller like your old one, but with variable brake added.

228 Guppy Road tomorrow

7 plus years later and still you guys are doing slower lap times than I was and my old track is even shorter than when I had it!!.

However it's great to see the Hobby still thriving and you are all having fun even Munter who seems to be the Bert to everyone's Ernie..

Mark you don't really ever want me to come back but thanks for the offer.

8 x NZ champ...How many titles among you lot

6 X Hawkes Bay Champion

8 X National Champion

1 X Retired

Grumpiest guy in club.....title holder is not slotjockey

Coolest guy in club.........title holder is not slotjockey

For me it is about showing up and sharing some bloke time based on some fantasy toy car racing.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

āe, ka kite ahau ki a koutou i te Rāpere pō, me noho takatū e hoa mā

with out google looks like ....yes you will see everyone there tomorrow evening and .....you like us bro?

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

āe, ka kite ahau ki a koutou i te Rāpere pō, me noho takatū e hoa mā

with out google looks like ....yes you will see everyone there tomorrow evening and .....you like us bro?

fiirst part is right

me noho takatu is a saying so it is not a direct translation

it means be prepared

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

hello my fellow slot car mongrels. do any of u have experience traveling with slot car controllers on international flights? do u pack em in your baggage or in your carry on. don't want to cause an panic at the airport with a suspicious look item in the luggage....give me a heads up

The older i get, the faster i was.

Thanks to Race Catering for keeping the troops fed

I will be opening up Saturday morning for a tuning session as mentioned to some of the guys tonight

But opening time will be 10:30 when Unison turn the vibrating electron supply back on

- Some clown insisted they move their green ornament out of his front view, so the whole neighbourhood has to go without volts a couple of times in the next week

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

two more sleeps and I'm there..... who's hosting and what class are on the schedule.be afraid.......Im back bitches...booyahana

Greetings oh overly humble nerfer. Are you available for racing then by Thursday night?

That being the case, the venue will be my place - 228 Guppy Road.

The intent is to run the last round of the Jag challenge, and there should be time for something else, [ as there are only about 13 heats to run guys?]

How about either - I supply a house class for some IROC racing, rather than break into our usual classes,

OR

We could run GT3 - for which I can supply spare cars for anyone not having one.

Let the faithful decide .... :D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

That being the case, the venue will be my place - 228 Guppy Road.

The intent is to run the last round of the Jag challenge, and there should be time for something else, [ as there are only about 13 heats to run guys?]

I should drop my Jag over for some lucky person to drive.