HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

That all sounds cool. I'll see all of you on Thursday.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Thanks for hosting Mark. Great Classes!

JK

Thanks Mark, A great turn out. I enjoyed both classes I drove in.

An added bonus was a quick trip to Wongy's van to check out his new toy...TZ 250 !

Look around, "okay guys, Fly trucks, who's in, and who's not. . .guys . . guys? . . . . they all gone inside to get drinks? . . . . . (looks inside). Okay, who yelled bomb? . . . . "

"They're out looking at Chris' new bike" . . . . .

ohhhhhhhh

-------------------------------------------

We did enjoy the carnage queens, and we really should come up with a sert of rules.

- My 3nd (1st spare) spare has a wood guide I checked on to see what difference it made - since Jockeys was so quick, that can come off, or be cut down to normal FLY size.

Mac has a spare with the fancy back wheels . . I don't mind, if it is just a loaner to an apprenctice, but I do have one or two sets of rear wheels in my parts bin if you haven't been able to get any Mac - and at least one set of fronts. I understand the Ozzie FLY agent is now carrying FLY spares from the re-born Fly-Slot, so we can at least get them. [i DO also have FLY guides in my tin cupboard, which I bought in bulk somewhere to replace FLY anythings that had been butchered - FLY guides have a narrower shaft than Ninco and Slot.it.

And unsure if anyone has added weight to their truck.

PERSONALLY, I'd prefer them as stock - I will have to glue my "instant kitset" so it doesn't disassemble mid race again.

Anyone who doesn't have a truck - I have a couple of SISU like Chris' and Mac's ones, and a Merc - which looks similar to Grant's MAN, but runs the flat pan chassis like the Sisu. Any of them are for sale. But I think there are more FLY truck stocks[MAN] due to flow through commercial channels any time now.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Viv is hosting, we sorted that out before we left my place - just waiting for him to tell us classes.

....... I've operated on my pug . . it sings instead of gurgling now.......

we . . er haven't actually given the Group C's a run for a bit . . . [if anyone calls it "GC" class, I vote we take them out back for a kicking, -- or 3]

or run GT for that matter ....

just thinking of classes that can stretch their legs down the big straights....

I don't think Ninco pre '65 is the goer for Vivs

"just popping inside to avail myself of a coffee from Viv's SWMBO. If my car gets close to the end of the straight, can someone give me a call"

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Ahhhh at last, Viv emerges from the shadows.....

I think that makes 10 of us on here

Is Mike Andrews registered?

Just need to make sure Brendon and young Michael know what is happening.

Viv the rest of us show our slot car builds, maybe you should show some progressives of your "larger scale" toys.... :D

oh, and that B$#*&^ white carrera -- like all puppies - - - (and to get in before munter) - " I'll give you $20 for it"

ask anyone on forum, carreras are only ever worth $20 2nd hand....... :D

I could bring a Trackmate system down with me and install it for the night.

I'll need one for my portable track anyhow sometime when Grant is able to get back to the construction side of things.

Viv, if you see this, give me a holler today, I'd just need 10 minutes to install the software.

- Does your timong PC have a serial port (looks like an old joystick port - same shape as a monitor port, but only 2 rows of pins.)

Thanks Viv for a fun night of racing and the nosh you rolled out.

I love my Pug going down that back straight! :D

JK

Yes the track is proving to be quite a challenge. Once the bumps are ironed out and Track Mate sorted it will be awesome. Im picking up Ross's track this afternoon. Im already thinking of adding a middle and stretching the track to 7.2 metres with a crossover bridge. Im excited actually. With put design to paper.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

That was my very first routed track, looks pretty basic now - but it ill allow you to test cars at least.

Yep I know :) . Will fix it up a little. Pick up at 4.

Just don't put any squeezes in it ^_^

Gotta have some squeezes . . . at least 4 or 5............ ^_^

Perfect places to ambush craig