Hawkes Bay Model Racing Napie

7924 replies to this topic

#7921 Capri-corn7

Metrobro Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 11:00 AM

Hi Mark - I've done a calf muscle and am on light duties so real sorry - I won't be able to help either.
They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

#7922 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,454 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

Thanks to all the guys who turned up to help move the track tonight.

For those not there, we just had two tiny glitches.
Firstly, the trucker had out the job in his book for next week . . . . . .
And had he arrived on time it would have coincided with the a teensy wee weather event where the skies opened up to dump a fresh water Pacific Ocean on us............

Sorry for wasting everyone's time tonight.
I have re-booked him for the same time - 5:15pm next Tuesday - as he had written in his book.....

I know Munter can't make it next week, can folk let me know who can, and I will arrange some extra labour to make up the numbers,

At least we discovered it is an easy lift for 8 guys, really easy.
When some of you left I was texting one extra helper who was en-route, to save him driving in from Taradale.
Slots addict 1st class * Inaugural and undefeated "Pie-Bone 400 champion" For of course, team "We Don't Gloat" * Slot.it Shootout Champion 2015 * Harmon Memorial Winner 2017 * Lathe Addict Extra-ordinaaire * Itinerant Mediterranean cuisine junkie * Hobbit 3rd class * Legend in my own imagination * Classic quote for 2018 "The older I get, the faster I was" * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club intro on Youtube

#7923 Pedro51

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 05:29 PM

just checked the schedule, I am free to help next Tuesday.

#7924 slotmadmac

V8 Supercar Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:03 AM

View Postslotmadmac, on 21 November 2018 - 06:36 AM, said:

By the way - I have been talking with Tony from Nelson and those new 1/24 BRM Minis look too good to pass up. I am keen to buy one - they will be approx $180 mates rates to us - but I need 3 others to dig deep. I reckon Pedro is a dead set cert but is anyone else keen to step up?

We have a set of these coming now. Pedro has the Gulf one pre-ordered. Rossco has the same one on order and Brendan and I are getting a couple of different Martini liveries. I'm excited about getting these on the track for a 2 hour gig.

I need to get my act together and host a lot of these 2 hour events in the '19. I have a serious backlog of cars I have collected that need to be worked up and run. Just picked up 4 x FLY classic 917s last night.... Bring it on!
Podiums are for short people.

#7925 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,454 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:06 PM

For those helping with the track move, it is 5:15pm on Tuesday - weather forecast is fine, Bruce assures me he will be there with the truck this time . . . . ;)
Slots addict 1st class * Inaugural and undefeated "Pie-Bone 400 champion" For of course, team "We Don't Gloat" * Slot.it Shootout Champion 2015 * Harmon Memorial Winner 2017 * Lathe Addict Extra-ordinaaire * Itinerant Mediterranean cuisine junkie * Hobbit 3rd class * Legend in my own imagination * Classic quote for 2018 "The older I get, the faster I was" * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club intro on Youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users