HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Hi Craig

yep sure, if I don't get a chance to look at yours by tomorrow, I'll have a spare for you.

See you at 6

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Nice one Pat.

Did your counterpart in 'naki write that?

Good promotion for the lads there too.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Not sure I know who is Pat's counterpart but I will hold my hand up. Came as result of local motoring writer being intrigued with my fortnightly results thinking I was talking about RC cars. After 10-15 minute talk I think he did very well.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Sure thing Michael, pick you up about 6

Craig, call it 5 past at your place. I may be showing people through a property at 5.30, so the time is getting compressed.

THUNDER ROAD SUNDAY SESSION.

A heads up that there will be a 4 hour FLY Classic race in November. Date TBA. Cars limited to FLY Classic Porsches. Details to follow but all essentially run stock except for solid front axle, slot it 19mm 36t spur and ultra grips. Stock FLY metal pinion. Stock FLY Motor.

Same teams and basic rules as for the Harmon Memorial. Cars can be prepared in advance. Team captains buy your car now, rework an existing one, or borrow one.

Gloat is on the line. Bring your A Game. I have never been a trash talker but Team MJB is planning on taking the gloat from those PMS wannabes. See you on the starting line.

Podiums are for short people.

So if you keep the teams the same, where do you plan to shoe-horn in additional man-power like me?

cheers

mark

You would be with pat and smithy - as originally planned for the Harmon Memorial. Roscoe can float to fill in as per last time.

Excellent, we shall begin plotting for world domination tomorrow, and suggest all you turkeys start practicing your crow eating now, so it doesn't come as so much of a shock on the day. ;)

team PMS are all set with the fly classic enduro,we have four cars to choose from,all fast and loaded with gloat.im good with the 17th but will have to check with my team mates.can we change the guide and braid to a wood type as we race on wood not plastic?what does the race control say to that

Edited by pieguy

The older i get, the faster i was.

we will have to start checking your cars from now on for any beginner tricks too,u must be using magnets the way they stick to the track????????

Wood guides are for beginners. 17th no good for me. Roscoe might have to join Chris and Viv.

The older i get, the faster i was.