Yes Sir!

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Indeed, plus one. Used to hang out in that street as a kid

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I'm in                                             anyone have legend I can borrow 4 the nite thanks

Gee Gary, y’know, I might just have one or two of those spare…… :ph34r: :lol:

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I am going to be a bit late tomorrow. Can you put me at the end of the first class roster.

if I don’t make it by the time my name comes up, “Marty” me :lol:

Seems like a good number in attendance. 
PARKING, if space is short you can park on the school grounds…….straight ahead at the top of the hill instead of the hard right. Just a very short walk between two houses to our place. You can see it in the satellite view, first photo. 

Sorry Paul not feeling too flash so will keep bugs away and sadly miss your grand reopening.  Have fun!!

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Great to be back at Falls Road and congrats to all the Bings on the hilltop mansion. What a spot! Some great racing tonight. See you all in a few weeks. Play nicely with the other kids while I’m away. 

Podiums are for short people.

You going walkabout again Mac? Beggar me, they’ll forget you’re a citizen soon

Pretty sure Pedro isn’t back in time to host for this week. So I’m it.

We are 

Week 2

1 Pre 65 Classics

2 Slot It Group C

3 Modern Le Mans (GT1 & LMP1 & LMP2 cars)

On Oakland Raceway. Doors open from 5:45 - just to give me a bit of domestic time before club

Track underway, most of you saw the pics the other night, more tireless work this weekend, mostly getting sorted thanks to the efforts of Eme, I would have been lost and taken ten times longer.

Looking forward to racing on the reborn Upham Downs. 
So what will it be called ? “ Tombstone Speedway”?  :ph34r:

More track fodder, yes Graeme is amazing, great ideas, out of the box thinking from years of tradie experience in his own business.