HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Great night, lots of close dices. I enjoyed using different cars from my usual for the classes

63MlNRM.jpg

acrDSzQ.jpg

Un5nZZu.jpg

Results - Fly Classics

mzIa1bL.jpg

Results DTM

OjRwbdE.jpg

Results Group 5

4DCvFJP.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Paul - are you up to hosting yet, or not ?

These are the classes - this should attract a Crockett out to play - Dave, I have spare GT3 cars if you need one

Week 4

1 Australian Touring Cars

2 Scalextric F1

3 GT3

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Thanks as always to mrs Race Catering for feeding the troops, and all the motley crew who turned up to do battle.

Hi Mac and all. Had a problem with photos - a lot I took are “missing” as happened a couple of weeks ago…. Wondering if it is something to do with the “curating” IOS does.

So only have record of the first class - Aussie Touring. FWIW - I ran my stock chassis Falcon, Snake used my re-chassied one for his fastest laps.

Also fwiw, L8n’s car we built up from box-stock Monday morning 

0fP61jg.jpg

gAhIqzz.jpg

dyQ2d6W.jpg

Falcon Fest 

Ah sorry, thanks for the correction Pat…..I went off what looked like photo order

I don’t suppose anyone else got any pics of results ?

Ok Gents, looks like Falls Road is on for Thursday. The place is messy but track is up and running. Beginning with some directions.

The address is 9 Convent Road, Bluff Hill. The road to be on to get to us from both the city side and the airport side is Shakespeare Rd.

Picture below shows you need a HARD RIGHT at the top of the hill. If you miss that you end up in the car park for the school. There is a narrow access road from there to the parking outside our place. if that is full then parking at the school will be OK.

Second picture shows what you will see at the top of the road where you need the hard right. You need to go in front of 14.

Third picture shows the parking area......this area is full of potholes. Park & walk down the shared driveway as indicated.

cUF1nS5.jpgfhMjQfO.jpgWMyRJ3x.jpg

• Like 1