On 7/31/2022 at 12:16 PM, Pedro51 said:

I will be home, hail and hearty (hopefully), and happy to make my track available, I may even be able to find some cars.

I will have to withdraw this offer, I have been talked into changing my plans, and I will be in Sydney that weekend.

Edited by Pedro51

I will give this one a miss. Moving on friday so I suspect there will be some frantic last minute arranging going on. 

Edited by Bingo

21 hours ago, RichieA said:

I would like some help as to what parts to purchase for the legend upgrade please Mark

I'm in for Thursday as well

Come as early as you can manage, and I’ll take you through a build. 
- If you bring some small change, there’s a couple of bits I can best help you with straight from my own parts bin

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hi y'all slotjockies, I'm out this week. Need to start packing my bags for blast off.

Thanks for participating in the piebone 400 again, enjoyed the racing and banter these past weeks

Keep it in the slot, Piebone Excited Will Ferrell GIF by HBO Max

The older i get, the faster i was.

9 hours ago, Roscoe said:

Bingo

Do you need assistance to move the track ???

Thanks Roscoe but hopefully I am sorted. I’ve got a vehicle trailer which hopefully I will be able to pull the track onto as the track is on wheels. 

I won't be able to make it this week Mark.

Have a good run. And keep those young fellas off your roof....

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

On 8/2/2022 at 8:50 PM, pieguy said:

Hi y'all slotjockies, I'm out this week. Need to start packing my bags for blast off.

Thanks for participating in the piebone 400 again, enjoyed the racing and banter these past weeks

Great to catchup with you Again Bone hope you have a great trip home look forward to seeing you again next 400 

On 8/2/2022 at 8:50 PM, pieguy said:

I’ll be there tonight Mark! 

You can be assured PieBone that snake will keep the ‘stock as’ train running! ;) Safe travels, hopefully you have a few things to take back to the states and soak up the gloat! 
Thanks for the PieBone too, was a highlight for sure! 

10 of the best racing  last night, even with all the “defectors” jumping on planes summer heatwave bound, and other lane excuses like heads falling off, moving house (2 1/2); and staked out by wife and left to be eaten by fire ants….. 
 Leighton’s long arms proving useful.
We ran all classes at 10.5 volts. Lap times were maybe 0.15 a lap slower…. Not much difference. But it did feel less “frenetic” 
29d3gtA.jpg

Legends results. I did a 30 minute upgrade on Richard’s car before club, then had trouble keeping up with him….
KLm893h.jpg

Muscle car

ED9WkjK.jpg

65 - 80 Sports. Smithy was utterly flying in this, and would have taken it out with his Matra, had it not been for a mechanical ? Issue

W2zU1HX.jpg

6YR8FcV.jpg

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Great night last night and thanks for the help with the Legend Mark stoked with the way it was going last night.

Edited by RichieA

3 hours ago, Bingo said:

Track is in and still in one piece

Well done, I look forward to visiting on my return from over there.

Thought we had a couple more weeks to beat up on you ….. how rude. :lol:

Hopefully not so long between drinks now we are getting used to the ol’ C19

3 hours ago, Bingo said:

Track is in and still in one piece

Well done,  good to hear. Let me know whether you will be unpacked enough to host, or if you would prefer me to do a repeat on Oakland next week.

Thanks Mark. Definitely not this week. Can’t even see the track for boxes at the moment

Okay, looks like Oakland is doing back to back weeks with all the house moves and overseas  hols……. You lucky people 

Week 2

1 Pre 65 Classics

2 Slot It Group C

3 Modern Le Mans (GT1 & LMP1 & LMP2 cars)

Doors open as usual at 5:30

I would say Falls Road is unlikely to be in service for the next 4 weeks. Boxes floor to ceiling in the garage. I can’t do anything track wise until these get cleared. 

I'll be there Mark, barring calamity.....

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion