And Rhys will be up as well.

JK - will you be there - there are Churros on the menu 

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I won’t be there Mark. You’ll have to feed my churros to PieBone. He knows what to do with them. 
Have a good F1 festival you mongrels. 

ps You should run them at 14.5v  That’s what Mitch Evans track is set to. 

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Thanks for the run Pedro. More good racing on Bahia and I liked the 10.5v action. Closer racing? Maybe. I had an epic dice with Snake in GT3 - and the NSR F1s were a treat to finish on. 
See you guys mid-August. With the track roster down to one for a while , maybe you guys who never bring anything can step up and take over Race Catering for a while.

Podiums are for short people.

JK, sorry you missed out. There were a few boxes of them. But I took one for the team and made sure they all got consumed.
Apparrently the sugar rush will wear off in a week or 3 :lol:

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

good night in the Pedro cave last night

great to see big numbers turning out

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Thanks for hosting Pedro. 

Awesome turnout and good close racing.

Thanks for the house class too.
I haven't quite drunk from the NSR F1 kool-aid yet.  I didn't get into the swing with them & I note that most did more laps with their ATCC car than these "fast" machines.

But happy to go with the flow if others are keen to add them to rotation.

Edited by Capri-corn7

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Yeah the NSR F1's seemed like nice cars but they didn't really do anything for me

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Righto scruffy mob, back to Oakland this Thursday. Doors open 5:30 as usual 

Week 1

1 Pioneer Legends

2 Muscle Cars

3 1965 to 1980 sports

EDIT: Seeing how well the lower voltage went on Peter’s larger track more open track, I will do the same on mine.

I like the NSR F1s. When I get back I’ll set up a race on an alternate night for those that have them and want to race their own cars. 

10 minutes ago, slotmadmac said:

I like the NSR F1s. When I get back I’ll set up a race on an alternate night for those that have them and want to race their own cars. 

I’m in.

I still haven’t found solved the problem with the white car, I am currently building up a new chassis, as an easier? fix.

On 7/29/2022 at 7:12 AM, slotmadmac said:

I liked the 10.5v action. Closer racing? Maybe. I had an epic dice with Snake in GT3 -

I enjoyed that too! I do feel that 10.5 made for closer racing! Thanks Pedro for Thursday and have a good time overseas! 

1 hour ago, slotmadmac said:

When I get back I’ll set up a race on an alternate night for those that have them and want to race their own cars. 

Would be keen for this too! 

I enjoyed the nsr f1s also, thanks for running the house class pedro

Am interested in purchasing a tyre truer if anyone has a spare they would sell, with or without power supply, before buying new. Cheers

3 hours ago, Pedro51 said:

I still haven’t found solved the problem with the white F1 car, I am currently building up a new chassis, as an easier? fix.

Car suddenly operates perfectly, no idea what  I did, I came back after lunch and it worked. I even put the track back to 12v to provoke it, but nothing.

Received this message from on of the BOP guys today. It’s fairly self explanatory. So tossing it into the puddle, to see who might be interested in doing something.

Hi Mark. I'm part of Steve's Omokoroa crew. Every year my son  organises a father son weekend (4 sons and their dads) and we get together somewhere and have an activity. We're going to be in Hawkes Bay, weekend of 10th September, and I wondered whether  your club would consider a half day racing for eight people using club cars. If this is a possibility I could give you a call and discuss details, times cost etc.
Cheers
Howard

3 minutes ago, SlotsNZ said:

Received this message from on of the BOP guys today. It’s fairly self explanatory. So tossing it into the puddle, to see who might be interested in doing something.

Hi Mark. I'm part of Steve's Omokoroa crew. Every year my son  organises a father son weekend (4 sons and their dads) and we get together somewhere and have an activity. We're going to be in Hawkes Bay, weekend of 10th September, and I wondered whether  your club would consider a half day racing for eight people using club cars. If this is a possibility I could give you a call and discuss details, times cost etc.
Cheers
Howard

I will be home, hail and hearty (hopefully), and happy to make my track available, I may even be able to find some cars.

18 minutes ago, Pedro51 said:

I will be home, hail and hearty (hopefully), and happy to make my track available, I may even be able to find some cars.

If you can't find any cars in your cave then you are blind as a bat, in which case you won't notice any of them accidentally falling into my slotbox and coming home with me:D:ph34r:

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Sounds like a nice idea but I’m out then. Heading off September 9 for a couple of weeks in the sun. 

Smithy, I’ll push you to the end of the rota in the first class.

If anyone is wa ting help with doing an alloy wheel upgrade etc on their Pioneer Legend, holler…. I’ve um, er, done a few now :ph34r:

I would like some help as to what parts to purchase for the legend upgrade please Mark

I'm in for Thursday as well

i should be in as well

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.