Thanks for hosting us Pedro.  Cool night in the shed.

The results FYI

Nascar

zWfB2Kfl.jpg

lgCinYcl.jpg

DTM

HNuydXRl.jpg

QUa8Ryfl.jpg

Group 5

xWG1TGjl.jpg

eoF81lYl.jpg   
(my eyes were going by the end of the night)

Looking forward to the Bone 400!!

HbkXMA1l.jpg

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

2 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

j62AeBCl.jpg

Did I actually say I’ll be there?

Just in case I missed that level of detail, “I’ll be there”.

Shivers Mac. This clearly was not raced on your track. Thought you were slipping there for a bit. Regards Charles Le Breton

Leighton just left mine with a controller and first cars.

He should be on forum in a day or two, with his shopping list for a couple more classes, if anyone has spare cars for sale, already set up for those classes.

• Like 1

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Ok you Munters, and Munter. The shed is open from 5pm for the PieBone 400 this Thursday nite. 

Get here as soon as you can after work. Race starts at 6pm sharp. 4 x 45min rotation. Cars stay on the lane. Drivers rotate under power. It’s the usual set up. Most of you know the drill. 

It’s up to you lot to sort your teams. JK, Brendan, Bone and I are ready to rumble those RevoSlots. 

Race Catering will be sorting some extra food, along with obligatory SlotDogs. Bring what you need if you need more. 
One thing I want to say is that there’s been some pretty mean sledging creeping back into our racing in recent months. Let’s all keep the personal attacks to a bare minimum - unless they are directed at Snake. 

See you Thursday and let’s see who gets the Gloat. 

Podiums are for short people.

Sorry guys I will not be there. I have two at home with Covid. I guess in this case sharing is not caring :)

• Like 1

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Hey guys. Leighton Taylor, new guy. pleased to be here. I have purchased a couple of new cars from Mark, and at this stage i am also interested in looking at 2nd hand scalextric f1, and something to run in NASCAR, and also a sideways BMW for gt3. If anyone has anything suitable thats ready to go, I'd be interested to have a look. Cheers guys

• Like 2

I have a Scaley F1 that is free to a good home, it was was passed down to me so happy to

ps. I will look at what is spare in my Nascar drawer, may not be anything not requiring work, and me learning to let something go.

Edited by Pedro51
Add ps.
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Capri-corn7 said:

Welcome to the Madhouse Leighton!  

What he said. If you stay away from Snake and don't listen to anything Mark says, you'll probably be ok. Let's go! 

What I wanna know is, is Mac printing the poster …. And who are all the bone-groupies that will be asking for certified autographed ones.

a pretty decent likeness me thinks… question is, can the Bone actually sing a Blues Brothers number, while trying to drive like a real kiwi….

emoji-mic.gif

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Put the needle on the record and I'll sing a long

I'm looking for some gloat 

The older i get, the faster i was.

Mark I didn't notice they're making a slotcar in my honor of the avatar." Blues Mobile Driver"

The older i get, the faster i was.

In the weird spirit of picking teams the Bings have kindly accepted Snake & I into their clan.

Be mildly concerned...

jSpRFXYl.jpg

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Impressed by the scale accuracy of that caricature :lol:

In the interests of being organised before we arrive, here is a proposed full roster of drivers - assuming there are no surprise additions or withdrawals I am not aware of.
Driver Roster

Team 1
Mac
JK
Pie-Bone
Brendon 

Team 2

Snake

Pat

Paul

Ryan

Team 3

Ross

Richard 

Graeme

Philip

Team 4

Mark

Peter

Gary

If everyone is accepting of that, or a variant of it; it would give two pairs of teams with a rough level of equality, and my team will simply ignore the existence of the first two named teams,
………. except for the acceptance of bribes around marshalling and nerfing.
- Gratuities bidding starts at $10 per nerf and $5 per second with marshallable car in hand.
I accept cash, gold bullion, access codes to the Federal Reserve, and your first born :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Capri-corn7 said:

In the weird spirit of picking teams the Bings have kindly accepted Snake & I into their clan.

Be mildly concerned...

jSpRFXYl.jpg

That team’s more stacked than Dolly Parton. 

Edited by slotmadmac

4 hours ago,  Capri-corn7 said: 

Be mildly concerned...

jSpRFXYl.jpg

That team’s more stacked than Dolly Parton……..that’s assuming Bingo can stay on the road haha

8 hours ago, L8n said:

Thanks guys

Thanks Pedro much appreciated!

Well this is a bit embarrassing, my spare Scaley F1 is missing in action.

Three guesses.......

1) I have left it somewhere.

2) I have already given it away.

3) It is lost in my shed.

39 minutes ago, Pedro51 said:

Well this is a bit embarrassing, my spare Scaley F1 is missing in action.

Three guesses.......

1) I have left it somewhere.

2) I have already given it away.

3) It is lost in my shed.

I am sure I have one ready to go - or I have loads of options to make a new one. Leighton, if you’re at my place tomorrow night we can make a plan. 

I will be heading over just after 4:30, if anyone wants to thumb a ride in the 1:1 slot car 

I was planning on making an appearance but I have found out late this afternoon that I have to go down to the Masterton depot and won't be back until late. If by any chance I get back a bit earlier I'll pop on out

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

How late is late Dave?

Could we insert you the last driver in a rota, so that you aren’t needed till 6:30 or so for first drive?

Failing that, you also have some new fellas to meet