attention all slotjockies, it's all true.... I'll be lurking around the bay area in June & July and looking for some gloat. give me a heads up on what weekly rotation you are on so I can bring some 'stock Az' cars to play with and mesmerize you with my driving skills. BOOYAH THE PIEBONE

• Like 1

The older i get, the faster i was.

Back to the land of your forefathers Bone! There are 15 classes and if you are here for 5 weeks you will see them all. You can find them listed here

and I can see that you already follow that page so you should be able to find it again.

Bring your "legal Az" cars (Whatever Trevor) and give us a display of your psychosis inducing driving skills!

I won't speak for the group but I know I am looking forward to banging doors with you, you mongrel.

BOOYAH!

• Like 1

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Be good to catch up Bone-dude. I could of course loan you some “stockER Az” cars to use  :D to save you some carry weight.

You’ll need a water-blaster though, to clean off all the cow-turd we’re going to toss at ya. :lol: :rolleyes:

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

At this stage the mighty Pie Bone 400 will be run at my place on Thursday June 16. The Bone is bringing some classic NASCARS over. Details to come. . 

Podiums are for short people.

Tell me more... I could raise some energy for this event.

• Like 1

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Thanks to all who helped with the big move. Looking at it today , I think I can add 5-6 metres to the length of the track.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roscoe said:

Thanks to all who helped with the big move. Looking at it today , I think I can add 5-6 metres to the length of the track.

At least, maybe 4 metres just to the main straight length, I reckon you could add 10 metres overall 

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

22 minutes ago, Roscoe said:

Thanks to all who helped with the big move

Always happy to help when needed mate

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

will try to get there. Dont finish work till 7 Count me out for first round.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

14 hours ago, munter said:

Tell me more... I could raise some energy for this event.

Not much to tell. Hopefully a 3 hour teams Race - most likely with Bone-prepped Carrera NASCARS. Race start 6pm so will need some early drivers. 

Edited by slotmadmac

Hopefully senior munter can get energized enough to get into the stockcar frenzy 400

I’ll be there

I’m trying to get motivated to put a few cars on Trade Me.

Meanwhile, I’ll bring a couple each week for quick cash sale if anyone fancies some used, or new rolling chassis at parts value.

Anyone coming across from Hastings …..

“ Road closure - Hawke's Bay Expressway - Eastern"

Emergency services are responding to a serious crash on the Hawke’s Bay Expressway.

The crash occurred near the Meeanee Road on-ramp shortly before 4.30pm.

At this stage there is no confirmed information regarding injuries. 

The road is currently closed.
Motorists are asked to avoid the expressway between Kennedy Road and Pakowhai Road, and take alternative routes where possible. 

ENDS”

Great night of racing thanks Bngs,

The door to door action in 65-80 sports was brilliant.

Yō Yō homies, what cars are the fast guys running in 65-80 sportscars. Need some intel. Also do you guys run can-am and/or NSR F1 classes. these things will get yah juices goin. Anyone like revo slots instead of Carrera Nascar for THE PieBone 400, asking for a friend

About 3 running the new NSR Porsche 917, including Mac and JK.  3 or 4 running the Thunderslot McLarens. 

I still run either a Slot.it Matra, or an NSR Porsche 908 - whichever seems to feel best on current track on the night.

I don’t mind what we run for the Pie-Bone 400, so long as it can rumble.
There was some talk about the NSR F1 as a future class, but you’d need deeper pockets for parts, and we still have the Pioneer Legends which we already own, in waiting to formally assimilate into our class roster. So I doubt the F1 will happen 

The Thunderslot McLarens and Alvas are the fastest in our 65-80 class but I normally run a NSR 917 /10 as I have a really sweet one and it’s good enough to win. 
At the NSR national events the 917s or 908s are the car of choice. Most run the 917 with stock everything and a hard spring kit. The 917/10 is considered to handle well, but is widely regarded as being too slow. 
I don’t think there is a 65-80 or Can Am class at the Nats. The Thunderslots run in their own event. Some of the Thunderslot cars at the Nats are crazy quick! Unreal.