Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Many thanks for the outing guys it was great fun, I take my "cap" off to those two youngsters Jak and Joshua they were very fast and quite consistent (or is that persistent).it was good to watch them enjoying the night with the grownups (not you Snake). Have a good Xmas and New Year all....Cheers

Edited by Rodsun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

i can only imagine

The problem young reptile, is that the age gap from you to the “senior members” remains exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.

The obvious come-back, is that you are in the prime of life, and to enquire periodically as to how our mobility/memory/contenance/arthritis/hip replacement booking/pharmaceutical schedule is working out. :lol:


Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2021 at 9:12 PM, Rodsun said:

Many thanks for the outing guys it was great fun, I take my "cap" off to those two youngsters Jak and Joshua they were very fast and quite consistent (or is that persistent).it was good to watch them enjoying the night with the grownups (not you Snake). Have a good Xmas and New Year all....Cheers

 

14 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

i can only imagine

 

6 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

The problem young reptile, is that the age gap from you to the “senior members” remains exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.

The obvious come-back, is that you are in the prime of life, and to enquire periodically as to how our mobility/memory/contenance/arthritis/hip replacement booking/pharmaceutical schedule is working out. :lol:

All a bit of fun! Snake, vertebrae, reptile, the nicknames have been a highlight! In all seriousness though, thanks for the year, it’s been great to be back and in the groove. Thanks for all making Thursday’s a great day of the week! 
See you all in the new year and merry Xmas! 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOS, has anyone got a car with these wheel inserts on. I am drawing them for Pendleslot but would like to set eyes on an actual set. Quite hard getting a feel for depth from a photo and I figured that amongst our members there must be 300-400 cars out there. 
 

haEXRkn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Paul,

I am not entirely sure but looking at the 9.6 mm version of these inserts the pattern looks very much like the front wheels of early Scalextric F1 (and other) cars.

If so there are probably bucket-loads of them among your club members' collections.

Den

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, big den said:

Hello Paul,

I am not entirely sure but looking at the 9.6 mm version of these inserts the pattern looks very much like the front wheels of early Scalextric F1 (and other) cars.

If so there are probably bucket-loads of them among your club members' collections.

Den

Hoping so, there are enough cars out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2021 at 5:15 PM, Roscoe said:

Happy New Year to all you slot rascals, I have spent time tuning so you had all better watch out in 2022...   Haha

On 12/29/2021 at 5:24 AM, Bingo said:

haEXRkn.jpg

These do look along like the early scalex wheels and I have heaps of them. We are out at the beach for a while but if I come into town I will leave some in the letterbox and text you. Can courier but shop doesn’t open until Wednesday  

 


Podiums are for short people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy New Year all.  
 

Bingo  - I have some of the Team Slot ones.  Will be back in the Bay next week if you still need to see them. 


They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen....before looking further afield I thought I would ask if anyone has a V8 supercar Ford FG model....body only would be OK but the whole car would be nice?

 

Thanks in advance.


John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just going to ask when you fellas were feeling up to having a hit out 


I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GENTS A COUPLE OF THINGS

1. What are the thoughts about us getting a club QR code for scanning onto on race night ?

2. A couple of people are inquiring about when race nights kick off again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes to QR code. 
Masks? I am conflicted, we are a small known group at effectively a social evening. Christchurch have a mask mandate.

 I am ready to race but I will become uneasy if Hawkes Bay has a large spreading of COVID cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...