I'm in

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Sorry, I have to pull out.
Nursing torn muscles 

Recovering Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Cheers for the turn out, boys. The 6 wheelers literally came a bit unstuck in the heat of racing but some JB Weld will sort that out for next time. I got a kick out of seeing them circulating so look out for them in ‘22  
After racing, I did a few laps with my NSR F1 and (look away Crockett and Munter) broke into the 5.7s bracket for the first time. Booyah. A nice way for me to finish the 2021season.
Thanks everyone - even you Snake -  for another good year of racing and comradeship and l hope you all have a good Christmas. We’re heading out to the beach for New Year so see you when we resurface.

Podiums are for short people.

5 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

Thanks everyone - even you Snake -  for another good year of racing and comradeship and l hope you all have a good Christmas.

Thanks Mac for last night! Good fun! Have a good Xmas! 

Thanks all this year for putting up with my Snake shenanigans and welcoming me back! It has been a welcome distraction on a Thursday night! 

also would be keen to have a open discussion around the NSR F1s. I’m game! :D

Thanks for the best fun year we can have in the cave. Roll on 2022. 

Have a great Xmas/new year break. Stay safe, remember sunscreen.

I seem to have 5 NSR F1’s, 3 set up good by my standards, and I do believe I have another on order, so yeah I’m keen.

ps.
My somewhat unruly Mosley of last night has been reinvented today and I have high hopes of improvement in my results in the new year.

Some exciting and scary news on the Bing front.

I have picked up interest from Pendle Slot Racing in my Resin Wheel Inserts [current sizes and 2 additional sizes they'd like me to produce], Tyre Cleaning Station & Guide repair parts.

Early days yet but exciting none the less.

Thanks to Mac for making contact and recommending the wheel inserts to his contact at Pendle Slot.

Thanks also Mark for lots of encouragement in the sales direction 

Edited by Bingo
omission
  • Like 1

Well done Paul!

Keep up the great work.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Sorry I missed what I figured would be our last run before Christmas. Have a good one, and let’s all be hopeful of a better 2022

Did I read that I also missed “return of Crocket?”

I was going to host a race on Thursday, is there any interest or are we done for 2021?

Give me a show of hands, if we get numbers I’ll post the classes. 

7 hours ago, Bingo said:

Some exciting and scary news on the Bing front.

Really stoked for you, mate. That big Bing brain of yours never stops working, and you deserve every commercial success that comes your way .  

Podiums are for short people.

I'm keen Bingo but can't guarantee that I will make it at this point.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

I am a maybe for Thursday - the time of year. Weather and pool temp determined …. We don’t get a vote, the people arriving at the door carrying chilli bins, towels and glass cylinders determine the programme

On 12/11/2021 at 8:27 AM, Bingo said:

I have picked up interest from Pendle Slot Racing in my Resin Wheel Inserts [current sizes and 2 additional sizes they'd like me to produce], Tyre Cleaning Station & Guide repair parts.

Fantastic news Paul.  As long as the new printer farm does not eject the track.... well done.

On 12/11/2021 at 12:00 PM, Bingo said:

I was going to host a race on Thursday, is there any interest or are we done for 2021?

Give me a show of hands, if we get numbers I’ll post the classes. 

And I'm out for this week and the year.  Merry Christmas all.  Keep safe and will see you in 2022 !!

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.