Doing Night shift this week so no go. Will grab the Red Chev if its available.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Smithy now has 2 Legends, we just have to get him to race them :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

Will be a no show from me. Covid shot number two has me feeling flatter than usual.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Should make it tonight.   Been too cold to do any spraypainting  B)

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

N7hNWjNl.jpg

This is your chance to learn to set up a car from one of the best RTR tuners in the game - and by that I mean one of the best in the world.

Dave arrives mid-arvo Friday August 13, but the track will be open all day and into the evening. Run what you brung during the day, and if we get enough guys there, we will run some sort of house class race on Friday evening. 

Tuning class kicks off 9.30am Saturday, with a Thunderslot McLaren on the bench. After the masterclass is done,  we'll run a Group 5 Teams race. This will be 2-4 hours long depending on how much time we have. Sounds like we will have a few out of town guests, so we will pick teams / team cars on the day to try and get an even field. I'll put up some prizes to spice it up. 

For the out of towners, Group 5 Rules as per our local club roster: (we mainly run Sideways cars. The hot set up seems to be sidewinder running NSR 25k).
Motor: Open
Wheels: Open.
Tyres: Open
Gears: Open
Axles: Open
Body: Can be lightened and lowered on chassis
Chassis: Essentially stock when viewed from underneath. HRS chassis and donor chassis allowed|
Interior: Lightweight interior allowed.
Motor can be braced to rear axle bushes. 

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Dave's a top man and we will all learn some new tricks from him. 
Race Catering will be in full effect during the weekend - probably not for dinners, but you never know! 

I hope you guys make the most of this opportunity.

Mac

Podiums are for short people.

My schedule has changed somewhat, so I am now all good for the weekend  jumping0044.gifjumping0044.gifjumping0044.gif

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self

Results from Round 1 of the Legends series tonight. Will get a movie done later

resultsr1.jpg

Richard beat Ryan for 3rd place by 0.49 of a second across 6 minutes of racing......

bestlapsr1.jpg

(The 6.8 lap given Mac was someone crossing into his lane in front of him, just an anomaly, doesn't affect number of laps)
legendstable1.jpg

Forgot to say, thanks Pedro for another great night int he cave - jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gifjumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gifjumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gifjumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gifjumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks Pedro for a cool night. 

I reckon you keep filling the shed to distract us from the racing...  well it worked for me..

The Bling Boys - Blingo & Blingty -  warning you may need sun glasses...

gIePizcl.jpg

& I've got no idea what was going on over here

UTZvm61l.jpg

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

15 hours ago, Capri-corn7 said:

Thanks Pedro for a cool night. 

I reckon you keep filling the shed to distract us from the racing...  well it worked for me

I've got no idea what was going on over here

UTZvm61l.jpg

I think there are some pretty dodgy types hanging jin that shed. I had better sort out a security team and get them painted to keep order.

Thunder Road this week, Ladies.

1 Australian Touring Cars    Legends

2 Scalextric F1

3 GT3

I am still not feeling the grove yet. 

But I will be back if you are wondering

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

37 minutes ago, David Carter said:

I am still not feeling the grove yet. 

But I will be back if you are wondering

Booyah!!

Tick, plus 1 - and Thunder Road is the only track I haven't done one of those "epic" movies for over the last few weeks, so we should complete the set.

5 minutes ago, thesnake said:

Snake will be there. I have a work function till 6, so will be late. Just a heads up! 

I'll get Jenny Wu to supervise, so you don't overdo it alcohol.gifalcohol.gifalcohol.gifalcohol.gifalcohol.gif

You gonna need complete control of that Legend

Yo JK - I have a couple of others wanting a white kit.  Would you still like me to get one for you if I do another mixed order.
The blighters have put their freight up - they must have been selling at a loss... would work out to $80 for a white kit.
They also have a few left with paint defects - that work out cheaper than white kits, blue, white, green, "Smokey"(black and gold)  at $75 each

Yes please Mark, white kit.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

3 hours ago, j2theK said:

Yes please Mark, white kit.

Done, order placed this morning.