I won't make it Pat. I'm in Wellington for a graduation:lol:

• Upvote 2

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Sure thing Michael, that was the last of the $80 ones, so just give me the cash this week or when suits.

• Upvote 1

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

3 Legends ready for track - so I have one legal loaner, and one that would make Pie-Bone blush 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

One of these bad boys is not like the others  legends24.jpg

10 hours ago, EME said:

May I use your loaner Legend please, Mark

Not a problem Graeme

13 hours ago, Pedro51 said:

i have some extra legends i can bring is anyone doesn't have one.

I was going to run my scalely F1  (same motor - same wheel track so might have been competitive)  
But if you do have a spare I would put my hand up to borrow thanks.

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

The Legends wouldn't be competitive with the F1 cars. The F1s are lower, have more guide lead,  more grip from the big fat, soft Ultragrips or F22 tyres, - and we've had years of optimising them.
We should have plenty of Legends to go around. 

They look suspiciously like a house set.

I will have a printout of a website link with me for everyone tomorrow night, where we can buy spares. I thought maybe we can put in a combined order for spares, and some other Pioneer product - including some cars with paint defects going a bit cheaper.  I have my eyes on a gold chrome dealer special Legend and a Dodge muscle car.

I wouldn't mind having some spare wheels and tyres.

• Like 1

Yep well done Paul - and you both have those cars going really well.
They will just get faster, as we optimise the tuning.  Pats track is probably one of the more challenging for them, with a short wheelbase, and many camber changes through the corners.
Mine needs a couple more grams lead right by the guide, as I stood it up out of the slot a couple of times, and was feathering it out of the turn after the front straight to stop it launching out as I went under the bridge.

Below are results from last night by class. The Legends FELT as fast as the other classes, with similar motors - laps and times were similar to ATC. We also had more offs caused by wheel to wheel action :):):)

Australian Touring Car results

ATCresults.jpg

Scaley F1 results
F1results.jpg

Legends Results

legendsresults.jpg

Made this today and trialed it on a gear that was rotating on a shaft. Made the aluminium disc, put glue on the gear face and slid the disc on behind the gear. Held together until glue dried and now I have a gear that can easily be repositioned and fixed

HTBYsCq.jpg

• Like 1