Another night of good racing boys. Everyone is getting so much faster. Love it. 

Podiums are for short people.

Falls Road next week

BTCC

Muscle Cars

65-80 sports. 

Doors open a six except for Marty who is allowed no practice since by his own confession he has a car advantage. 

Mark , Thanks for posting on my behalf. I cant possibly edit your well written post. Lets just leave it there . Great night last night. Thanks to Macs perfectly tuned cars I'm getting faster and coming last by less. haha. roll on next week at Paul and Ryan's.

I wiil be there at 6.01Pm

agree that racing is getting faster & more furious all the time

we are certainly getting some fast, tight door - door battles

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

I’m almost certainly out again this week.

In theory I will be home, possibly not alert, but another family crisis may delay our transit through Wellington 

Marty called around tonight. We did a couple of deals and he ran some laps - breaking into the sub7s bracket with a number of his new cars. Best time of 6.74 with a Scaleauto BMW M1. Not shabby. 

Watch your back boys. He’s coming after us. 

Podiums are for short people.

16 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

Marty called around tonight. We did a couple of deals and he ran some laps - breaking into the sub7s bracket with a number of his new cars. Best time of 6.74 with a Scaleauto BMW M1. Not shabby. 

Watch your back boys. He’s coming after us. 

Houston, we have a problem. Marty has just been around to choose a Group C. 

That's not the problem. He brought SWMBO with him.  SWMBO asked questions,  technical questions....
That's not the problem either.

SWMBO picked up my controller, SWMBO did a couple of hundred laps. Marty may have a problem. 

There was talk of how they could fit in a track at home, shelving moves, walls et all were mentioned. 

I suggested a solution - they could take turn about. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

He looked a little worried by the time he left.  Tactical error is the term which springs to mind.

Hope all are fine and not to flooded

My place is under about 100mm of water at the moment and rising fast

Shed is flooded so looks like a big clean up ahead

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Ah noooooooooooooooo    hope the track is okay - did you have much stuff stored at floor level Dave?

Our ed of Guppy Road and the new Cul de Sacs are coping okay, but some of the macrocarpa sleepers in our courtyard garden have floated . . .  will have to re-lay paths.
Hoping Glenda's new plants survive. I will have lost the lawn I just seeded on the weekend - it was on a slope. All the seed will be half way to the sea by now.

Heaps of stuff at floor level, will assess  damage  tomorrow. Carpet might be stuffed now. Water is still rising fast here, it is already over the first step. People walking down the street have water up to their knees

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Beggar.  When we lived down the road from you in Somerset Place, we had a foot of water through the garage twice.
Seems to be a susceptible area.

If you need replacement carpet for the garage, I'll talk to my friend Ian. 

Sorry to hear Dave, I have the hospital tomorrow, but if you need any help with any clean up Wed.I could pop over.

Bugger guys, sorry to be hearing this while we are away and not able to offer help with the clean up. Should be back on deck by the weekend, just sing out if we can assist.  I am assuming my shed (and house), will be ok because we are on gravel. Bronwen has messaged our neighbour , just in case,to check.

Our end of Guppy Road is all fine. Apart from a newly minted bark garden over our stone garden one side, and some of our macrocarpa sleepers floating up in our courtyard, we are fine.

I know at least 3 of you had water in your garages last night.  Please raise hands if you could do with help sorting, sifting, drying, or fetching today. 

Sorry to hear that Dave.  The idiots driving up and down the roads weren't helping either.
My shed got of lightly. & yep sing out if you need a lift with anything...

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

2 houses just down the road had their low block fences knocked completely  over by bow waves from cars driving to fast. ASSHOLES!!!

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Sadly people have lost the ability to think of anything but themselves. Hope you are recovering from this Dave. 

spent Tuesday cleaning the yard and pulling carpet out of the mother inlaws shed

my shed is going to have to wait until the weekend, need to get a trailer home and a couple of fine days to pull everything out and go though it 

carpet is stuffed and that is going to be the hardest bit to remove as the track is sitting on it 

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

and I hope the wall lining is ok as I don't want to have to replace all that

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Really feeling for you Napier Lads in the flood zone. My stepson included in this area. Hope todays rain doesn't make is worse Dave. 

Well lads , The start up collection is now complete will all classes of cars covered over the 5 week schedule. See you this Thursday .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, David Carter said:

carpet is stuffed and that is going to be the hardest bit to remove as the track is sitting on it 

Sing out if you need a lift (s) we are around this weekend... hopefully it's Sunny

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Dave I can help on Saturday if you need hands. I have a trailer you could borrow if you don’t have one