HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

20 hours ago, RichieA said:

Any results I'd like to know where I ended up oh that's right Taupo haha

Ahh you drove like crap Richard, last in every heat...... ;););)  Almost like you never got off the start line....

BTW folks. I expect to be away this Thursday, so I won't be able to host. 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

22 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

Ahh you drove like crap Richard, last in every heat...... ;););)  Almost like you never got off the start line....

BTW folks. I expect to be away this Thursday, so I won't be able to host. 

Thanks for the update Mark I thought I felt a little to relaxed haha 

Sounds good Mac - Should be there.

And some belated results from last week - especially for that guy
Small turn out but a lot fun, and yep  Marty got the hang of the squeeze pretty quickly...

Some of the lads helped me sort out my drift game idea... more to follow on that one...  B)

Aussie V8s
0GQypPbl.jpg

Fly Classics
zbXzyJpl.jpg

& LMPs (@12vs)
VrF98Wel.jpg

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Thanks for coming guys. It was good to finally get back on the track and run some cars. There was some great driving and not just the same old faces taking the podiums. Just how it should be. 

I reckon Group 5 was the fastest overall racing we have ever seen on a club night. Everyone was quick but Pat, Crockett, JK, and That Guy were absolutely flying. Dice of the night surely goes to Pat and Dave for their door to door laps in Group 5. Brilliant.

Podiums are for short people.

Yep great racing for sure

I am normally  not that much of a fan of the faster classes but that GRP5 was most certainly fast & furious with lots of hardcore battles just the way I like it

I'd much rather fight and earn a spot on the podium than getting it by cleaning up

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Great night of racing lads.

Thanks to one and all!

Keep up the good work Marty.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Gentlemen, start your engines. - Unless you're going somewhere else to blow different things up on Thursday.

Oakland Raceway - Pits open from 6pm

Week 5

1 Australian Touring Cars

2 Scalextric F1

3 GT3

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Sorry boys. I can’t make it tonight. Personal lockdown. I’m still counting votes...

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Brilliant night. Love El Marco's track, man he is an amazing driver and builder. I am staggered by his humility when he is clearly quicker than Schumaker or Hamilton would ever have been on a slot track.

I just want to say - All the guys behind me obviously can't drive to save themselves, and everyone in front of my is a filthy rotten cheat - except El Marco of course - and Mac, since I was driving his cars.

Now we have that sorted, what's up next week.

Marty - your account is obviously set up, and you have just made your first post - in case you hadn't noticed....... :lol::ph34r:

I'll email you with your password later - I had to use the Mad-Marty name as MadMarty with no hyphen is currently locked up in the unverified account.
Next week that account will self-delete and either of us can change your related email address from a spare one of mine I used, to your own.

^^ hahaha  Well 'said' Marty & welcome to the Mad House...

Thanks for a cool night - had a blast.

Speaking of which...  @Rodsun   The girls were so freaked out by the tom thumbs but absolutely loved them.
It was cool to share an experience with them from mine & Kim's youth.  Cheers mate!

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.