Good stuff Paul.  Tell flaming Andrew to stop pussyfooting about, and get his tail out to Macs 

Rhys had to pull out this week. But wants to attend next time at Macs or mine...

And I doubled the number of lock-down builds I did (1),  and knocked out two more BTCC cars this week so I have cover and loaners.
Smithy is back, and will be driving one of them tonight.

Chris - will, do have in sticky paws now to put in my case

And Rhys will be coming, he's crashing at mine, so we will come together at 6
Mac - Is Race Catering operational ? - determines what survival supplies I bring 

Thanks Mac, great night back at the Thunder.

The banter was almost PC it was so polite .... Hope you jokers haven't gone soft during lock down...  crash.gif

hbopen0.jpg

hbopen1.jpg

hbopen2.jpg

hbopen3.jpg

hbopen4.jpg

Thanks for the great night ALL, yeah great turn out and new faces to boot, (sorry I meant beat but couldn't). Will miss you all for the next few weeks, I'll bet you'll miss the hugs!!! 

See you on the other side, Rod. I know you will bounce back quickly.

It was a great night of friends, food and laughs.....thanks for hosting, Mac.

Hi Mac and all. You guys better be careful eating all those goodies. You will out grow your cars. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

• Like 1

Okay guys, lets gather at Oakland this week.  I have a different out-of-towner coming to visit.
Trevor is from Tauranga. He will also be collecting his DTM car, - which Dave drove to P4 in the Classic last year, and will be back down for the Classic in August.

Classes 

Week 2

1 Pre 65 Classics

2 Slot It Group C

3 GT1

Still wonder if the GT1s with big motors should be run at 10v on this smaller track  ..... I know this is tantamount to sacrilege for some, but give it some thought.