HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Can't make this week - Silly season is starting early.

Definately plan do vittals sometime soon

btw does anyone have a spare Fly Capri that might be for sale?

Now I would have thought you would have a Fly Capri Capri-corn 7 given your handle but....

and btw you boys need to get an OED and sort out "victuals" so we can be properly victualled :P

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

For general public it opens at 6pm.

For people holding national titles and enough letters after their name to go into competition with the Oxford dictionary, no practice should be neccessary.

Therefore, we'll take your cars, [which may or may not be interfered with in your absence]; hold you outside under guard, then un-bar the door so you can enter when we have staged your car at the start line when your first heat is about to take place . . . and if you still win, we'll toss you back out, and let you in for the next class once we have heard "GO"

Or you could just turn up at 6 and beg . . . . . we may be merciful.

BTW, have you heard about the new "pink slips" system?

Viv gets to swap the fastest car with his.

..........well I think it's a great idea . . . nanline22.gif

Pat, I have 3, but only one is fully to race spec. I can loan you one for tonight, no problem.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Mark, you can't loan it to Pat because he won't be there.... :ph34r:

I'd be happy to borrow it from you and I'll loan you my OED in it's place

I'd better bring my Lotus 16 as well just in case the President of HBCC is present.

VP HBCC

JK

What a great turn out last night. Great racing and as usual the banter was a lot of fun. Viv your scratch building is becoming legendary. Craig your V8 Falcon rocks. Mac your E type Jag is hot. Everyone's racing was fantastic to see. Laps are getting closer which is all good. What really impressed me is that there is a great mix of cars. The pre 65 showed that.

Edited by Smithy

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

After everyone left, I took a look at the results screen and best lap times for each driver on each lane for the Capri class.

Ignoring the new fella above that we let win, look at the lap times for Craig Smith and I.

He was faster than me on every lane, but by only 100ths of a second - on every lane, we were THAT close, and ended up with the same total laps. It can't get much closer. 2.2 100ths of a lap difference, per lane. [ 0.022 ]

Of course, and Munter says - "everyone in front of me cheats, and everyone behind me can't drive for ..... "capri-race%20results.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

To be honest I enjoy the Capris. My fav car to race. But looking forward to the Group 5 class with anticipation. Almost have my 63 Galaxy setup running how I want it.Have to prune back the body screw standoffs. One side chopped more than the other. A weekend job this week.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Great turn out last night. Thanks for letting me win. B)

Play your cards right and we might even let you win next week too. f1%20car.gif

Munter? -_-

Munter's Track?

refer to Page 1 of our forum :o

JK

Thanks Mac for the awesome House Class. Fists of Furyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and Thank you for the pizza and drinks!

OK T-Bone, classes now.....