HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

I can't make it Bingo. Have a good run and grab some more Gloat Bingo!

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Sadly, despite my deep love and respect for the greatest model Chevy ever made… in the best year last century ….. I am out.

see y’all in 2023

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

The Pre Xmas 2 Hour Chevy Shoot Out has been run and won. Thanks to all the racers who came to nurse these boats around the track. I was looking for something completely different to run before Xmas and they sure fitted that bill(!)

The obvious highlights of the night was having The Great Munter & Wongy back in the shed. Kudos to Munter for a cool stint driving with his controller behind his back - and not losing any pace. Kudos to Wongy for showing some restraint and only having 5 Slot Dogs.  

In a repeat horror story, Bingo and his team of Old Coots took out the top spot again. I was encouraging him all the way and it was good to see that my positive comments helped to get him on the top of the Thunder Road podium for the second time in 2 weeks. Shame on all the others who relentlessly dished out the sledges in an attempt to put him off his game. 

Here's a few random pix from another cool night in the cave. 

LTcRlxYl.jpg

98eHRlNl.jpg

Xbc03Fal.jpg

uTaJnEDl.jpg

PNFsfHTl.jpg

zqE64EOl.jpg

nSOJZt6l.jpg

y8he9TBl.jpg

jYaoTDZl.jpg

RkQOGZul.jpg

XNkwmfxl.jpg

INI9kn9l.jpg