HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

36 minutes ago, David Carter said:

might be a bit late, just start without me

got truck backed over the lip of the driveway, waiting on a second recovery truck to turn up so they can get it out

Beggar ! Noted, hope it gets sorted without too much drama. Will throw you at the foot of the queue with Smithy

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

The Slot Gods punished me for abusing Bingo the Mega-Marshal, with a flat tire outside Marks. Cheers to Rossco and Snake for the help sorting it out in the rain. 
This is further proof that Rossco is a true Gentleman Racer, on and off the track. 
It also means I can’t abuse Snake about his man bun for at least 2 weeks. Luckily he’s away next week, so all is not lost  B)

Edited by slotmadmac

Podiums are for short people.

Shoot, didn’t even see the drama while I was putting away the cars. It might be sabotage by a departing driver team, for hogging all the gloat. 
My money is on Reptile Nation or The Bing Things :blink:  Just saying like… 

UycQp6D.jpg

Ooxt0zT.jpg

Fly Classics results - bad luck to Gary as the wheels literally fell off, and to Leighton- Leighton “you have a screw loose” :lol: mine.
Thats a long list of heats with 15 in the house

5WD2Dqg.jpg

DTM Results 
PGqY3FP.jpg

Group 5 Results 
iOUDq0V.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

This is the event Peter mentioned last night. If anyone else is interested in going up, give Peter a call.

Sb8B6rA.jpg

Yes worth a mention for sure was roscoes true sportsmanship,  losing probabaly at least 2 laps whilst trying to re set my wayward car. And Mac also for lending me 1 of his cars after mine died shortly after. And mark of course too for the loan of the fly classic Much appreciated fellas

Great bunch of guys involved in this club, 3 (maybe 4?) months in for me now, and throughly enjoying the racing, and the banter. Thursday nites are now the highlight of the working week for sure

But If u all could just slow down ever so slightly whilst im on track though that would be hughly appreciated!

Edited by L8n
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1