HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

From club tonight. The meanie-Bings didn’t let Jak race, Mac was crooker than an Ozzie fraudster, JK was leaving on a Jet Plane, Smithy was playing dominoes with his hotel guests, Marty was AWOL, Crockett has gone back into hibernation….. but we still had 12 men good and true to form the Jury. Slot Racing was found innocent of all charges and released to race another day. 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Set up a new car for Pre ‘65 Sports. ‘merican flavoured.  A ‘63 Corvette Stingray C2. The Carrera body/chassis and narrow track means it won’t be as fast as some of the class cars, but it is doing close to my Ninco Jag on my track though less forgiving. And it looks cool ….

XI4zjDS.jpg

nwfmpSH.jpg
Original wheels turned down for inserts

geMD57K.jpg

nDXrq95.jpg

Lx9sXk4.jpg

• Like 2

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

From last night. Good to have Crockett in the house, even if we couldn’t get a controller in his hands.
Winner on the night was everyone consuming slot-dogs 
Qq8G9TY.jpg

4WnXnDc.jpg

V4sp8VX.jpg

Pre ‘65 results
suSEduz.jpg

Group C results
JVz6UkC.jpg

Modern Le Mans results - Bingo’s phone might’ve had one too many :lol:
t5iqGde.jpg

yep was good to be there, has been awhile since i've been at Thunder Road

hadn't forgotten how good the slotdogs were and was the high light of the night. god they are damn good

have to agree with Pat, Rossco's Jag was definitely the eye candy of the night

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

45 minutes ago, David Carter said:

have to agree with Pat, Rossco's Jag was definitely the eye candy of the night

It gets my vote too, even though Rossco nerfed me into the wall and I broke the back of my Group C chassis. His time will come. B)
Good to have you all back in the cave. Have passed on your feedback to Race catering. SlotDogs rule. No risk there. 

Podiums are for short people.

So folks Ryan and Lisa got married this week. The happy couple are home from Queenstown where the ceremony was held. Just the 2 of them, the celebrant a photographer and spectacular weather……….not joking given what was to come. 

• Like 1

The question of course is now

well two actually

1 - Will she let him out to play

2 - Will he want to be let out 

:lol:

• Like 1

I think we are due back at Oakland Raceway this coming week.
Doors open 5:30pm. Bring food, bring drink, and if you must, bring cars and race :lol:

Week 3

1 Fly Classics

2 DTM [Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft 1984 - 1996]

3 Group 5