HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

PIE-BONE 400 || 2022

As previously mentioned, we're running the mighty Pie Bone 400 at my place on June 23. This is our usual teams race format with drivers rotating under power. We're racing REVOSLOTS that 'Bone has bought over from the States. More details to come, but hopefully we get enough people there early to kick off racing at 6pm for a 9.0 pm - 9.30pm finish. 

Normally we would pick teams on the night, but Bone, JK, Brendan and I were at the pub on Saturday and decided we should take on all comers. You guys can work out the other three teams amongst yourselves. Bring your A game, you mongrels. We're in it to win it. 

Podiums are for short people.

I will be bringing a new contact from the club site or FB. I forget which. 
He will likely just observe this week. Name is Leighton. I have only spoken on phone, so don’t know much about his experience in slots.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: