LVQKfN0.jpg

Fl1giZn.jpg

Fly Classics

CXvfUZj.jpg

U3LOfoa.jpg

LMP

qWEqo62.jpg

qP84BLR.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Was pretty casual Dave. Mine was an upgraded one, and another that I loaned to Gary.
Peter’s was upgraded, but I think the other 4 were all as per when we ran the series last year.
The upgraded are just smoother to drive, maybe a little more grip - I had N22 tyres on both of mine. Long term they will maybe be a bit more reliable. 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

19 minutes ago, David Carter said:

thanks Mark

I'll will have look at mine and may change out the rear end for better reliability 

If you need any wheels, tyres or other bits, just holler - I have plenty, or just for you to have a look at the ones I have upgraded for comparison  - as I  have each one done a bit differently.I did have a problem the night of the teams race, with the spur moving laterally after a while, crating sideways movement in the axle. Cure is easy, fit spacers between outside of the spur and inside of the wheel boss, so you have the extra locking of both grub screws

I just get a smile on my face every time these things hit the track.

It seems we are due another run on Oakland Raceway this Thursday.

Week 4

1 NASCAR/Classic NASCAR

2 DTM [Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft 1984 - 1996]

3 Group 5

Doors open 6pm. 

Results from rtonight - busy night, didn’t get much chance to take pics or video 

DTM

yc4Kh4r.jpg

NASCAR

F1adtnT.jpg

Group 5

snuE0LI.jpg