HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

8 hours ago, RichieA said:

I'm out son got the vid

All the best for your “home detention”, that none of your clan get it bad. 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

While I am on a gloat roll, the last 4 cars to complete my MG Vanquish collection arrived yesterday via PieBone, who kindly helped my score these cars from a US seller. 

00ledb7l.jpg

MG Vanquish cars are Spanish made and 1/28 scale. They are highly detailed and come with working differentials. The company who produced them went bust in 2002 so hard to get a full set these days. I have the 3 kitset models too - not in this pic. 

KZAREZBl.jpg

Booyah!

• Like 1

Podiums are for short people.

I hear ya Pete. Us staunch racers aren’t collector types like you, which is why I am not placing orders for stuff I don’t need with Pendle and Professor Motor the next few days. :lol::lol:

- If anyone in club needs any odd bits PIONEER LEGENDS white kits, Staffs anodised wheels, or tyres, Oilites or motors etc from either source, I may be coerced into helping with combined shipping on these orders I deny I am placing for cars I need want. 

I’ll be putting through the orders on Wednesday.
Mjght be my last order from Professor Motor, so if anyone has any scratchy brake or sensitivity pots on their brand controller- speak now, or forever hold your peace

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

All the best for all the tribe Pat.
I presume you have some Florence Nightingales teed up to drop off essential supplies. But holler if I can help in any way.

Theyre dropping like flies at our daughter’s school too (primary teacher). Only about 40% attendance, and a few teachers down with it. 
ps everybody - we’re still keeping lowish, so I’m not doing any group activities in close quarters like club yet.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your messages they mean a lot. 

I'm OK just a bit shaken .If you don't already know I was robbed at BP petrol station today .
After my experience and initial shock I managed to give the Police a report . Scared the absolute crap out of me . 

The police were quick to respond and calmed me down which was great because I lost my s#!t . My money's gone, however. 

The police asked me if I knew who did it and I told them, "Yes, it was pump number 1."

Stay safe guys

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tossing this out there, as we have had chats about upgrading the Pioneer Legends for longer term use as a club class. I tried to get a proxy going, but there wasn’t enough interest. I was planning to replicate the USA Legends proxy rules except for the tyres. 
so I have used them as a base for this proposed rules set for club.

Do we want to race these as a class?
Do we want to upgrade? (Personally I like the drive and feel of the five  I have now set up like this.)
- Happy to dish these out on club nights for people to have a try and get feel.
- It doesn’t stop anyone from still driving them as under the 2021 series rules.

Have a look and we can kick around in the coming weeks. We could run them at Oakland when I am back on deck in a couple of weeks or so.

Pioneer Legends

Motor: Stock

Wheels: Stock

Tyres: Stock

Guide: Can be replaced

Gears: Can be replaced (Standard is 18mm 33 tooth spur, 6.5mm 12 tooth pinion for reference)

Axles: Stock

Body: Stock.

Chassis: Stock.

Interior: Stock.

Remarks:  DPR box can be removed

Pioneer Legends (upgraded with alloy wheels etc)

Motor: Stock 18K Pioneer 

Wheels: Open/alloys

Tyres: Open

Guide: Can be replaced

Gears: Can be replaced (Standard is 18mm 33 tooth spur, 6.5mm 12 tooth pinion for reference)

Axles: Open

Body: Stock.

Chassis: Stock.

Interior: Stock.

Remarks:  DPR box can be removed, maximum track width 63mm. Weight can be added. (I recommend rolling weight 78 - 85gm range)

28 minutes ago, Bingo said:

Hey Rod sorry to hear that. What is our country coming too. Stay strong. 

You need to read the last sentence Paul :lol: :D

And GIDDAY Rodsun, we miss ya too