HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Many thanks for the outing guys it was great fun, I take my "cap" off to those two youngsters Jak and Joshua they were very fast and quite consistent (or is that persistent).it was good to watch them enjoying the night with the grownups (not you Snake). Have a good Xmas and New Year all....Cheers

Edited by Rodsun

8 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

i can only imagine

The problem young reptile, is that the age gap from you to the “senior members” remains exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.

The obvious come-back, is that you are in the prime of life, and to enquire periodically as to how our mobility/memory/contenance/arthritis/hip replacement booking/pharmaceutical schedule is working out. :lol:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

On 12/16/2021 at 9:12 PM, Rodsun said:

Many thanks for the outing guys it was great fun, I take my "cap" off to those two youngsters Jak and Joshua they were very fast and quite consistent (or is that persistent).it was good to watch them enjoying the night with the grownups (not you Snake). Have a good Xmas and New Year all....Cheers

14 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

i can only imagine

6 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

The problem young reptile, is that the age gap from you to the “senior members” remains exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.

The obvious come-back, is that you are in the prime of life, and to enquire periodically as to how our mobility/memory/contenance/arthritis/hip replacement booking/pharmaceutical schedule is working out. :lol:

All a bit of fun! Snake, vertebrae, reptile, the nicknames have been a highlight! In all seriousness though, thanks for the year, it’s been great to be back and in the groove. Thanks for all making Thursday’s a great day of the week! 
See you all in the new year and merry Xmas! 

• 2 weeks later...

SOS, has anyone got a car with these wheel inserts on. I am drawing them for Pendleslot but would like to set eyes on an actual set. Quite hard getting a feel for depth from a photo and I figured that amongst our members there must be 300-400 cars out there. 

haEXRkn.jpg

1 hour ago, big den said:

Hello Paul,

I am not entirely sure but looking at the 9.6 mm version of these inserts the pattern looks very much like the front wheels of early Scalextric F1 (and other) cars.

If so there are probably bucket-loads of them among your club members' collections.

Den

Hoping so, there are enough cars out there. 

On 12/31/2021 at 5:15 PM, Roscoe said:

Happy New Year to all you slot rascals, I have spent time tuning so you had all better watch out in 2022...   Haha

On 12/29/2021 at 5:24 AM, Bingo said:

haEXRkn.jpg

These do look along like the early scalex wheels and I have heaps of them. We are out at the beach for a while but if I come into town I will leave some in the letterbox and text you. Can courier but shop doesn’t open until Wednesday  

Podiums are for short people.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen....before looking further afield I thought I would ask if anyone has a V8 supercar Ford FG model....body only would be OK but the whole car would be nice?

Thanks in advance.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

• 2 weeks later...