HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Bit concerned about that timing system Pat, it keeps writing  "reptile" up the top of the results. :lol: 

Love that Falcon of yours Pat, better still, it goes as great as it looks.
Wish I could find replacement wings for my Falcons, they both went missing on race nights, one at Mac's early on, the other, who knows where - I forgot.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

6 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

Bit concerned about that timing system Pat, it keeps writing  "reptile" up the top of the results. :lol: 

I mean one of those results was legit and the other we don’t mention…..:D  (ordering that 19k Spanish king ASAP) 

thanks Pat for last night! Great fun as usual! Loved that falcon! 

Back in town.

Okay, Oakland this week, we’re back to week one on the roster. Doors open from 5:30

1 BTCC (British Touring Cars Championship) -[ Modern ERA Scalextric models - MG6, VW Passat, BMW 125, Honda Civic Type R]

2 Muscle Cars

3 1965 to 1980 sports

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I'm out to Gentle men had my gear already to go but have decided to call it a year thanks for all the laughs, food and what ever else 

see you all in a few months hope you all have a great xmas and if you are lucky either to get a holiday be safe and enjoy 

That Guy signing off for 2021

Cheers Ritchie,  have a good one yourself
Gentlemen, trolls, triffids and anyone I may have overlooked, results from last nights war games.
BTCC Results
BTCCDec21.jpg

BTCC best laps
BTCCbestsDec21.jpg

Muscle car results

muscleDec21.jpg

Muscle car best laps

musclebestsDec21.jpg

65-80 Sports results

65-80Dec21.jpg

65-80 best laps

65-80bestsDec21.jpg

I'm available to host after all, so it's racing at Thunder Road this week. This is the roster but I will put a 6 Wheeler house class on. Not sure what to drop yet but probably pre 65.  

1 Pre 65 Classics

2 Slot It Group C

3 GT1

rJ95rLyl.jpg

Edited by slotmadmac

Podiums are for short people.