HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

from last night.
Thanks Mac, those cortinas were a blast. 5 lap spread for 4 teams over 72 minutes race time, so close 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

8 hours ago, Bingo said:

We can change venue Peter. I am ok to do that. 

I am still a bit too stretched  to organise myself to run Bahia Vista for this week. Someone makes LONG “lists of things to do when we get home”, while they are on holiday. Combined with having to be driver to appointments etc. Down time, and time for my activities is reduced.

I am hoping to feel more under control after next weeks trip to Wellington.

I've been on a bit of a MG Vanquish buzz these days, and today I reworked one of the cars we ran a few weeks ago  at my place.

U7SHHf5l.jpg

It must be 10+ years since I last tuned the 4 Vanquish cars we ran in that house class - and what a difference a decade of experience makes. So much smoother and quieter now. Can't wait to get all 4 sorted and back on the track together. 

Podiums are for short people.

Cars not sorted.

Bahia Vista may be out of action for a bit longer.

In May we signed up for a full repaint of house, inside and out, followed by new carpet throughout. The painters called,  starting THIS week!!

A lot of stuff has to be moved to facilitate this. I have started putting furniture and artwork in the shed!!! 

I have already broken my big shed rule #1, I have put some things on the track, only the digital track so far.