HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

2 hours ago, Pedro51 said:

Looks like it is full wets for racing tonight, or boats.

Cold but dry in Christchurch.

I have built a snorkel rack and drying station ….. actually it has stopped raining here now.

my main curiosity is how much longer Jasper can keep his legs crossed, he hasn’t been outside for a potty break in over 24 hours

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

2 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

he hasn’t been outside for a potty break in over 24 hours

Our Pepper is very weird. She doesn't mind water.  She's been in and out 2-3 times today and I've had to towel her off.  Often catch her drinking out of the pool with front paws on top step of ladder - underwater....

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Hi guys   results from tonight, and a quick bit of video from the Minis.

Pre 65 laps and times

pre%2065.jpg

pre%2065times.jpg

Minis laps and times

minis.jpg

minitimes.jpg

Group C laps and times

groupc.jpg

groupctimes.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I’ve decided to try something new this week - Maintenance 

Degreasing… cleaning, oiling, repaired a broken body post (only been broken since 2019), glued a wing in place (yeah that wing on the V8…..)

Even changed a gear and a guide…. Be impressed, be very impressed, - after all it may not occur again this side of the next apocalypse