HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

13 of Slotting's finest gathered at Bahia Vista for a resumption of racing after lockdown. 
Results from Legends gentlemen

resultsr6.jpg

legendstable6.jpg

Some guys haven't missed a round yet ..... anyone would think there was some competitiveness going on here.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Hey Mark. Didn't I come out ahead of Mac at Pedro's? Should the 20 points not have been mine?

Yes you did, sorry, error by me, fixed - table above now reads correctly - dang...... you spotted my blatant attempt to slow your march to overtake me..........:) 

Actually, I thought after I posted, I should have congratulated you for the round win. First time Mac has been toppled.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hope to get there, but if I do, I will be late. Count me out for the first class, and I'll message whether I will make it in time to race the Legends.

Gentlemen, Scholars, the assorted collection of riff raff who turned up tonight, and anyone I may have overlooked.
The part laps are just done so I get ties into the correct final order.

resultsr7.jpg

legendstable7.jpg

Great to see everyone again last night.

Some good banter as per usual and some close racing on Upham Downs.

Before the rabble arrived & first time my track's been driveable all lockdown :)

BWDi8P3l.jpg

ATC was taken out by the only non Falcon Coupe.  Mac's beamer was flying.

jH9nQkhl.jpg

Then we all thought Rod had F1 sewn up only to be pipped at the post in the final heat.  

5zM9Qhtl.jpg

Then the Legends drove some legends...  See Mark's  (the birthday boy who didn't tell anyone) post above for comp results.

wzkXJA4l.jpg

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

1 hour ago, Rodsun said:

Thanks Pat for a GREAT night and those results look awesome.......long time since I have seen results like that..

Now I understand why Hamilton and Verstappen are such great buddies. I really, really love this hobby

Rod, based on those results, I have been going through my remaining stock, bending some axles, and chipping some teeth on gears,  just for you to buy :):):)
You were flying.