HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Pit crew, pit crew......  Is that the kind of pit crew who can bring out plates of food as they come from the oven ?? Morvaliss.
We can put you and Ryan on white lane and next up, so you finish Pioneer earliest.

• Upvote 1

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Legends results and table - familiar face at the top ----again ;)
I put in part laps to separate the ties - based on the elapsed times from the race control 5 on 71 laps..... close

resultsr4.jpg

legendstable4.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

11 minutes ago, Capri-corn7 said:

Thanks Mark for hosting and thanks to all you lot for making pit crew feel welcome ! She enjoyed herself - now to get a controller in her hand.

I nearly asked her last night when she would be joining. 

And remember that it's my place on Friday night and all day Saturday/ Saturday night

N7hNWjNl.jpg

The Wellington boys get here around 2pm on Friday. The shed will be open all day . Racing on Friday starts at 6.30 -  Group 5 and GT1 and maybe some more classes depending on time . 

Dave West tuning Masterclass start at 9.30 am on Saturday. Group 5 teams enduro after that 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can I please get show of hands of who is coming on which days - so I can let Race Catering know. I would really appreciate a good turnout. If you want your slot cars to go faster, you'll never get a better teacher than Dave West. 

Podiums are for short people.

I'm in for both days. Thank you very much.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion