HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

5 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

I am chasing a Carrera Willy,s coupe.  It doesn't have be in good condition, just a complete body is all I need. Anyone got one they want to flick? Pedro? 

ChuvAAz.jpeg

Why would my name pop into mind??

Sadly not yet surplus to requirements.

Cheers for hosting, Pat. Always a good vibe at Upham Downs and so many good dices tonight - including you and me on 65-80. 
So few offs these days - apart from the Golden Twins in the Legends. They spent more time out of the groove than in it. My blood pressure is still recovering. :ph34r:

Edited by slotmadmac

Podiums are for short people.

Last night - Thanks Pat for hosting. "Upham Downs, the only club restaurant with quality wait staff on food service duties"

legendsrace3.jpg

I assigned part laps to drivers to separate those on the same completed laps, into the correct race finish order, using the details time data in R.C. 

resultsr3.jpg

Series Table is in overall position order with the dropped round

legendstable3.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Fellow Club Members

I am asking if anyone has any objections to Jak joining club race nights? He is holding his own with Ryan and I on our track but I don’t want to cause an upset within the club. Essentially I am asking permission, please feel free to comment openly. 
My oldest grandson who is 12 has also expressed interest but I would need to bring his skill levels up before he would be ready. 

Like I said this morning, if we haven't got space for family ad having fun, we've lost the plot of the reason the club was set up.

- But just remember, that slithery, sneaky, mouthy snake was once a shy, polite 11 year old . . . . . peek.gifpeek.gifpeek.gifpeek.gif

In other words, we take no responsibility for what becomes of the off-sprung.....  lol%20roll%20back.giflol%20roll%20back.giflol%20roll%20back.giflol%20roll%20back.gif

imsorry.gif  Snake . . . that was just too good to resist  th_stirpot.gifth_stirpot.gifth_stirpot.gifth_stirpot.gif

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Jak is going to kick my backside!

Bring it on Jak!

• Upvote 1

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Thanks Pat, sorry about the nerf in 65-85, the new wide car went well, now I’m too scared to paint it in case I spoil it’s poise.

A reminder to all locals that the shed is open tomorrow afternoon, both tracks are working.

Bronwen says if is not  a men only gathering, the BMW group are coming with partners, but whatever fits your circumstances.

cheers Peter

Hi guys

week 2 Oakland Raceway

Pre 65 classics 

Pioneer Legends

Group C

dropping GT1

Thats assuming we can get home to Napier tomorrow, just waiting to see what happens with flights after the storm here in Jaffa-town

gvgftft  (The cat just typed that as he jumped on the keyboard)

Back in Napier - doors open 6pm.  Chaos here, but I'll get the track cleared and cleaned tomorrow afternoon