HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

I don't mind either way, but if waiting a couple more weeks means successfully enticing Crockett to join the party.... I'd wait

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Will be there Thursday at this time. Fly Class. and LMP are in the mail, so hopefully here by thursday. 

2 hours ago, Pedro51 said:

My legend needs a little more fine tuning

Im with Pedro. Mines good (thanks Mark for that) just perhaps would like a little more time. But im open. 

If we start the rotation with legends, can we tune/fine tune the legends between weeks, or is it stay as it is the whole time? 

5 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

successfully enticing Crockett to join the party

Don't  wait for me to start the legend series guy's 

I will probably  be a while away, still haven't got the racing feeling back yet

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

47 minutes ago, David Carter said:

Don't  wait for me to start the legend series guy's 

I will probably  be a while away, still haven't got the racing feeling back yet

There's a little pink pill for that. Comes in a little box, marked "Pioneer Legends"  
Better at putting a smile on the dial than a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster

I recommend you come around to Oakland one day, and see what is brewing in the addict-pot.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

13 hours ago, Bingo said:

Any more comments about the Legends challenge. Start or postpone for a few weeks.

It's hard to get a start date that suits everyone, so I'm keen to kick it off. Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when we ran the FLY Classic series, I think we dropped each drivers worst round. That also meant that drivers could miss a round and still be in the hunt. 

On another matter, MadMarty called around yesterday to work on one of his Legends. He opened up two, and they had different motors. His fugly Gold one has this 19k Rebel. 

Un5n8QVl.jpg

Anyone else seen these? 

Podiums are for short people.

That's different. - how apt  ......
If he wants to swap it out for a legit one, I brought in some spare motors - same as in the standard cars, but I grabbed ones with the smooth shaft option to make brass pinion swap-outs easier.