HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

29 minutes ago, thesnake said:

Snake will be there. Legend is still in box, far from race ready. Ready for DTM and Group 5 though! 

We can lend you a Legend on condition you are not combative against 2 of the members [you know who]

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, David Carter said:

I am out this week

hurt my leg yesterday and still a bit sore so don't feel like standing on it any longer than I have to

That's a beggar - can we offer you a bar stool and non-marshal parking to change your mind? 

11 minutes ago, Bingo said:

We can lend you a Legend on condition you are not combative against 2 of the members [you know who]

To quote an old movie line "You're dreaming my friend" 

3 hours ago, Mad Marty said:

I will be there this week

Yeah, but is Racer Ready? 

- I see you found your way past the "Forgotten Password" firewall okay.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I haven't really been feeling the love of racing lately so I have decided to take a break for a bit

Also

As I haven't  used my track in quite some time now and not seeing it happing anytime soon, I am seriously considering moving it on, either complete or I will dismantle it and sell the computer, trakemate and wiring. I would like to use the space for something new

If anyone in club is interested in either option hit me up

• Like 1

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Meanwhile, over in the sicko-addicts corner, we bring you incredibile, spettacolare, il Bings

• Like 1

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

1 hour ago, slotmadmac said:

Hope you find the love again Dave. We’ll miss you on Thursday nights, that’s for sure, e-hoa. 

I am very sure I will, just need a holiday

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

JK, Pedro and I had a great weekend in Nelson at the 2021 Thunder Down Under. Tony and Sue run a brilliant event. It's a laid back, really friendly race meet but the organisation and venue are just excellent and the driver standard at the pointy end was incredible to watch. The local Nelson crew are such a good bunch of guys too; no big egos or grandstanders there.

Here's a few random pix.

1XQDi3Xl.jpg

8Hb3ZHZl.jpg

GTpDAgBl.jpg

67BAo1El.jpg

BdrTVpgl.jpg

myzAklJl.jpg

IGmL8y5l.jpg

uLBSjD8l.jpg

1nmQfLql.jpg

Podiums are for short people.

Tony really knows how to run a meet. The attention to detail and the Nelson track and race format makes everything look and feel a little more professional than we're used to. You've got to get this event on your 'must-do' list. 

Edited by slotmadmac

Podiums are for short people.

It was a fantastic event and weekend.

Two thumbs up!

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion