HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

I am (amazingly) ready for tomorrow night. Cars cleaned [don't be ridiculous]  tune-checked, and ready to go. 
I have a spare muscle, and a couple spare each of the other classes should anyone be short a class or be bringing any newbies.

The prawns may not be on the barbie, but they will be in the oven, panko crumbed and tasty.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Stop chanting at it :):)
Ces't une simca.  Whisper sweet nothings to it

Arrête d'être si français, Arrête d'être si français, Arrête d'être si français

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Graeme, just jump up one directory level to "International Club Racing and Results

And it is pinned as a topic near the top.

And beware, we scrutineer every class in minute detail, at least once every 5 or 6 years .... if we remember. 

I will put in my apologies for tonight....what? did I just hear Ryan and Mark sighing with relief?

Gaylene has a chronic fatique syndrome that has recently again pushed to the forefront of things so I am house master, dogsitter, cook, border security and gofer.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Oh that's a nasty beggar John. All the best to the lady.
I recognise that role description  from my earlier position this year. (apart from dogsitter, trade you one sociopath Tonkinese for 2 Frenchies? ) 

I may not actually be driving guys, I have some kind of pulled tendon in the middle of my hand. Random stabbing pain when I hold things or clench.
I can at least tap a keyboard for race control

Ya know, I’d never thought of JK as a hothead until last night

I need to run the aircon harder. It’s amazing how much hot air 15 fellas can generate

Hothead? Definitely!

It's the Irish in me. To be sure to be sure.....

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

6 hours ago, Rodsun said:

Thanks Mark for hosting and I reckon the best plays of the night were the "POWER" plays. 3 in total I recall got a good laugh.

Thanks Mark. Great Fun, and thanks for the controller fix, slithering in the right direction now.........Yes those power plays were great. A bit of Slot Carma. 

4 hours ago, Capri-corn7 said:

Pedro's little Elva was amazing to watch. A great drive too...

Thanks Mark, a good turnout, great fun.

That Elva is a revelation to me, I lucked?? onto a good setup in an already great  car. It just goes like stink, and has the ability to make an average at best, driver look good.

I now need to keep going with my tuning to beyond, “that feels ok”. Pedro starts listening really closely when the mighty Mac is giving car set up advice.

Edited by Pedro51
Punctuation
  • Like 1