HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

I'll be there, so long as I finish my domestic chores and am allowed out to play.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

21 minutes ago, Bingo said:

Car ???

He must be bringing the new Commode 307 for us to use as a club share car. I hope it's a red one, and has a couple of spare sets of tyres.

I get a bit lead foot when I have some horsepower. I still remember ripping out a set of tyres on Jeff Greys personal 5 Series drive car at a track day a few years back.

Even the BMW driver trainer was impressed at my line through the hairpin at the end  of the start straight :) :):)

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I can't make it to Bahia Vista tonight Pedro, lo siento.

Have a good run boys and play fair with Marty...... 

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

18 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

He must be bringing the new Commode 307 for us to use as a club share car. I hope it's a red one, and has a couple of spare sets of tyres.

I get a bit lead foot when I have some horsepower. I still remember ripping out a set of tyres on Jeff Greys personal 5 Series drive car at a track day a few years back.

Even the BMW driver trainer was impressed at my line through the hairpin at the end  of the start straight :) :):)

I don't think we have any 307s , getting a bit old now . HSV entry level is now 340kw but we do have the HSV GTS 6.2 ltr Superchaged V8 with all the Walkinshaw upgrades that pumps out 507kw. can be yours for the bargain price of $144,990.

19 minutes ago, Mad-Marty said:

I don't think we have any 307s , getting a bit old now . HSV entry level is now 340kw but we do have the HSV GTS 6.2 ltr Superchaged V8 with all the Walkinshaw upgrades that pumps out 507kw. can be yours for the bargain price of $144,990.

Oh that'll do, . . . .  I suppose . . . . .  but I just wanna drive it like I stole it, not own it... :)

Good night of racing tonight, despite all the guys who were away or occupied, still 10 racing.

First up V8 Supercars

hb2531.jpg

hb2535.jpg

hb2536.jpg

Then Fly Classics

hb2532.jpg

hb2533.jpg

hb2537.jpg

hb2538.jpg

Then LMP

hb2534.jpg

hb25311.jpg

hb25312.jpg

Thanks Peter. I thought it would takes us ages to get used to the new layout. But everyone seems to be dialing in, and times are tumbling.
Fly classics - 34 second video, no -deslots . . into the 7 second bracket, and gee, they sound like NSRs with just that little bit of TT [Tweak and TLC] we apply to them.

I have been working on my VK Holden Commodore and while sanding and trimming I could see that the rear wheel flaring/arce is sitting a few millimeters further forward than otherside. So if anyone else in club that has the same body as I have just be aware of that, you can work with it with some clever trimming/sanding. Not sure if this has been rectified by  Munter or not as the body I have is a very early mould with the widened wheel flares.

Oh and I have also been working on a new 70 Camaro for muscle cars

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Also I will be putting my 888 Ford Falcon V8 supercar up for sale very shortly, I need to do a couple of maintenance jobs on it first. If anyone in club needs ones let me know, this car has been lowered and has been a fairly consistent podium finisher

Would like to see this car stay in the club

Edited by David Carter

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

I can't make it this Thursday fellas.

Have a good run wherever you end up.

See you next week.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion