HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Looks good Crockett. I hope you are not transporting hay around in it!

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Let's keep Paul busy, so he has no time to tune cars.

bing4.jpg

Advanced Pulley with lateral position fixing and M2 set screw.
This is a custom made aftermarket part manufactured by one of the clever engineers in our local club, for use with Professor Motor and Overdrive RSM3/RSM4 lathes.

* Note that this is is NOT a split pulley for use with complete Scalextric axle/wheel units, to use with those, you will need to remove one wheel to thread the axle through the pulley unit; though that can of course be done.
This is primarily for use with smooth shaft axles from hobby brands.
It takes NSR 2.37mm , Slot.it/Policar/ScaleAuto/Sideways 2.38mm, Spirit and Cartix 2.4mm or Ninco 2.48mm axles etc up to 2.5mm which are used with Bronze bushes to position the axle in the standard jaws of the lathe. This makes it capable of truing wheels for almost every brand of car with various diameter axles.

**You will need to equip yourelf with an appropriate diameter axle and matching bushes for the type of wheel you wish to true.

bing3.jpg

bing2a.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

On 1/16/2021 at 9:12 PM, Pedro51 said:

I am in if there are enough takers.

Ok racing Thursday at Falls Road is on [Just]. takers so far Paul, Ryan, Marty, Rod, Pedro. Marshalling will be energetic. Doors will open at 6:00.

Any other takers please put your hands up seats are cheap and available.

Whoops just noticed i used the wrong quote LOL. Classes are DTM, Nascar, GT1

Update, Marty has withdrawn.......we really need 1 more, any takers.

Edited by Bingo

I am struggling to get back into work mode and have been sneaking off early this week. I decided it was time to completely sort out my collection of parts; the second time I have done this properly in 25 years. Talk about opening a can or worms! 11 hours, split over two nights, later... 11 solid hours! I'll never find anything now. 

Edited by slotmadmac

Podiums are for short people.

13 minutes ago, slotmadmac said:

I am struggling to get back into work mode and have been sneaking off early this week. I decided it was time to completely sort out my collection of parts; the second time I have done this properly in 25 years. Talk about opening a can or worms! 11 hours, split over two nights, later... 11 solid hours! I'll never find anything now. 

When you’re done do you want to visit my place, I only have 8 years to sort.......

Always a pleasure and racing is always fun.

I am pleased to see that our hours of research has led to a medical break through with Pedro confirming that after a clinical trial last night his mental health was positively affected. 

On behalf of the club I will submit a paper to the medical journal for publication. 

• Upvote 1