HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

3 hours ago, slotmadmac said:

Happy New Year, you crazy bunch of geeks. We reached the 400 page milestone to kick of 2021. Booyah! 

We must own this place by now - can someone let Vince and Charlie know :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

8 minutes ago, Pedro51 said:

Because I raised the height of my track to provide more storage underneath I have been experimenting with drivers steps.

I have concluded that those tall people - looking at you Mac, have a real advantage.

I have always felt that the giants among us should have to kneel while driving ..... th_stirpot.gif

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

2 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

I have always felt that the giants among us should have to kneel while driving ..... th_stirpot.gif

Says he who always sits at the top table with the gods of hbmrc whilst the rest of us chew dust and rubber. Lol

Edited by Bingo

On 1/3/2021 at 11:00 AM, Bingo said:

Been meaning to make one of these for ages. Easy to fit, nice and centred and runs true.

yC0HdHp.jpg

GIgZA2M.jpg

Happy New year everyone.
Hope you've rested up those trigger fingers...

& looks awesome Paul - I would like one too if you can bothered- and happy to purchase or trade something for it .

Edited by Capri-corn7

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.