HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Thanks to all the boys who fronted tonight. Good times and the caravan session was a fun way to send off the 2020 season. Shoutout to young Jack for some quality racing, some outrageous nerfing and for a welcome display of impeccable manners. Shoutout to JK for being too buggered to race but running the cutter all night. Shoutout to Munter for turning up and raising the club coolness bar by several notches. Shoutout to Marty and Pat for only talking about drift cars for 20% of the evening. 

Catch you mongrels in the ‘21. Enjoy the holidays and have one for me. Bring on racing in the new year. 

Podiums are for short people.

With Pedro's  track back up and running and I will have the blackwidow back in the rotation next year we should get some good quality racing 

Merry Christmas to all you slot nutters and see you in the new year 

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Great night of racing, love those caravans. 
and really good to see Graeme along, drag him back Ross, drag him back.

- I think did enjoy the vibe these days.

and if I missed mentioning to anyone last night - we are actually here over the break, apart from 24th to 26th up the coast in Gissie. So if you do needs bits, or track time or help - feel very free to holler. 
 - just assume I will be helping with one hand, as the other will be holding glasses of liquids 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

ok it is that season again so Merry Xmas to you all , and wishing you happiness and prosperity in 2021.

I will be about on Monday afternoon on the 28th December if anyone is at a loose end, and needing a break from drinking and eating.

there are a few minor issues with the rebuild, some of my slot joints need a light sand were the alignment is a bit off, mainly affecting wood guides, and your front wheels need to be on the track.

solutions/polite suggestions welcome.