HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

5 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

- Pat, are we doing week 5 or something different. 

Yep week 5 it is - Pits open from 6pm

Week 5

1 Australian Touring Cars

2 Scalextric F1

3 GT3

I have done some prep for a wee drift competition, which will run over the same 2 min heat format.

So we can decide if we want to drop GT3  or tack it on to the end for those who want to stick around for some silliness.
Rules to follow...

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Deep breathing into a paper bag to calm myself.

Does this mean . . mean, I get a chance to smack JK and Mac with no repercussions ..... sheesh, I hope I can sleep tonight. 
More exciting than watching the fat well proportioned red brightly coloured man person still stuck in the chimney when we lit the first winter fire.:D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Z Great Escape
Can you out run the Fuzz? 
They are maniacal and hellbent on destroying you. (I know,  I've met them)

Red Lane :     GTR Enforcer
White Lane :  350Z  Drift Bandit
Blue Lane:     GTR Enforcer

Rules

• Cars stay on their lanes
  • Drivers rotate as per normal
  • You only score on White lane when you are the Bandit
  • When you are on Red & Blue your goal is to take out the Bandit as much as possible
  • All cars must keep moving so no parking up to avoid carnage
  • However if bandit gets stuck he is fair game.
  • Cars are impact resistant so don't hold back
  • An independent scorer per heat will be appointed by the Lord Host
  • Their decisions are mostly final
  • Driver with the worst Bandit score is the Loser 
  • There will be Gloat for the best score

Scoring

• Bandit gets tagged                           -1 Point
  • Bandit gets deslotted                       -5 Points
  • Bandit fully leaves track                 -10 Points
  • Bandit caught strategic parking      -2 Points

Things have not slowed at the salt mine and tomorrows programme is going to be particularly lite

So I will be a no show again tomorrow night, unless I drag the corpse from the box later....

Have a good run with Pat's funfest and permission grant to Marty and Mac to thump El Marko for me.

• Like 1

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Mac is correct, I'm getting a chubby reading this. Pat my new 350z Drift turned up during the week so will bring it along to add to the mix. Sounds like fun. Maybe even more fun than normal slots. 

Pat your an ideas man . When my drift turned up it was on its way straight to the pool room ..... not now . its ready for a thrashing in the Pat Cave.

Thanks for a cool night in the Cave chaps...

zwjv8Tml.jpg

The enthusiasm  for Z Great Escape tm  was unprecedented in the history of HBMRC
And now we know for certain...   El Marco is definitely the shiftiest of us all - with Marty & Bingo nearly as dodgy...
Don't worry I've only got a few more hair brained ideas - but they'll take at least another 12 months to evolve no doubt B)

23YV4yxl.jpg

Have to agree about the quality of driving lifting across the board.   
One or two less de-slots would have made the podiums look a lot different.

Now for the real Gloat. 

Aussie Touring Cars 

YP4dIqql.jpg

Scaley F1s  (faster than GT3)

1Xoe52el.jpg

GT3

3BbRUr7l.jpg

& one more for Marty

VBSMg8Xl.jpg

Edited by Capri-corn7

I'm thinking of shamelessly ripping off this (great!) idea and suggesting it as a fun event at the club I race at. (I'm in West Oz)

But I am wondering, are the pursuit cars 360 drift cars too? And do the smokeys start in the same direction as the bandit, or the opposite?

Looks (and sounds) like a load of fun! Did any one get any videos of the action?

9 hours ago, Shaynus said:

I'm thinking of shamelessly ripping off this (great!) idea and suggesting it as a fun event at the club I race at. (I'm in West Oz)

But I am wondering, are the pursuit cars 360 drift cars too? And do the smokeys start in the same direction as the bandit, or the opposite?

Looks (and sounds) like a load of fun! Did any one get any videos of the action?

All drift cars that Capri Corn made - this was on his track.
We started them in opposite directions, and everyone called out tag, deslot, or off track for various points penalties. - Pat will have to give you the score schedule for the various hits, they were 2 minute each driver, then everyone shuffled along, so everyone got to be bandit, everyone got to drive each cop car twice.
I didn't get any video during the actual event, but afterwards got 3 guys to do a short demo - it had less hits than most racing. 

Finally after 14 years, they have realised just how shifty I am :ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol:

And yes, if you look at the infield, those are caravans on their sides. We have a couple of sets of caravan racer cars in club. Pats are pulled by Scaley Beetles, Macs are pulled by Carrera 57 chevvies. That is nuts fun too.

And if that isn't enough stupidity for you, a demolition derby on a 4 lane track, with 2 running each direction is the next rung down into full insanity.

• Like 1

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: