HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

1 hour ago, Rodsun said:

Yeah thanks Mark ...Awesome night with some great racing. Can't say I loved the new guy (luigi) only showed his face when racing and beat me in all classes. 

Still - when I need to give someone the Sicilian tap, he's the MAN. Do you by chance have the number of his burner? 

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I was meh, shall I or shan't I - but these guys below are itching for slotter-scalps, gloat hungry, and ready to rumble
Number 22 is having his first slot-adventure, and is a stealth bomber with a nerf to prove...
Or, to borrowfromthetwittergeneration    - #taeknoprizners   [ we all know they can't spell, and grammar is an off-world theory ]

3classes.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Gee fella, you keen or something? :lol: I'll be a starter, and raise you another hosting.

I suggest the following week we come back to Oakland, which would then put us at Thunder Road Thursday 20th, the night before the DTM begins; if that's okay with you Mac?
- we will be really pushed for room anywhere else. as I know some of the visiting drivers want to race club night with us. 

BTW, we must have 17 members apart from any newbies, as we have 14 local drivers in the DTM - after Rod had to pull out, and Munter and Roscoe2 aren't in the DTM. There are 13 traveling drivers. so we are 1 short of having 7 brackets of 4 on that weekend.

Great night thanks Pat, #22 enjoyed his head to head with Crockett, there was only lane differences between the cars. 

Cool night on Upham Downs with 11 racers.

Good banter and some great door to door racing...
Cheers

Nascars

oR4qkHWl.jpg

DTM

IapanMhl.jpg

PGv1Ztjl.jpg

Group 5

xrE12CBl.jpg

Sorry results photo Fail. Gloat getters were ...
El Marco on 104, JK was 98, Crockett and Richie 97 in their non podded beasts

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Yep, ditto. I notice our times are dropping too. Several lapping under 5 second laps with the GT3 s last night
Hey, who ate all the sausage rolls . . . . casts an accusing gaze at the very most obvious suspect   . . . .  no names of course.
Went to grab some tucker and it was all gone apart from a couple of biscuits and chippies

BTW. I was looking at our GT3 rules, and it occurred to me the motors list may need updating.

GT3
Motor options: Short can motors: Slot-it Orange end bell and Nsr 20k shark. Long can motors: Slot-it 20.5k yellow and NSR 19k Spanish king

- We put Spanish King in the rules, but I am not sure if that was intended, or a misfire for "Baby King" which is identical to "Baby Raptor" which comes standard in the Sideways cars.
Spanish King are actually quite a bit more powerful than any of these motors, I've no objection, 
NSR Shark 20k is no longer made, nor is the old Shark 22k - some will have them in cars. But the new stock NSR motor is the Shark 21.5k code NSR3041. It develops 21.9k. So that should probably be on the list along with Baby King and Baby Raptor. Maybe we can add those, and remove Shark 20, but just add in - or other motors of lesser power if the driver wishes.... something like that.
- That's not to be pedantic, but just to update to what is on sale out there, and so guys know what they really can throw in one of this class of car, and have maximum choices.

Smithy was AWOL - what happened? - was expecting to see another Maserati on the start line.

Paul

that isn't an image address. An image address must always have the file name at the end of a directory structure stream, and a suffix of the file type eg jpg or gif or png.  
I just clicked on that link to open it in a new window, then right clicked on the image which appeared, to bring up a menu on screen, of which one option was "copy image address"  I selected that option, then pasted that image address below - it had https - but it appeared okay.

It was this without the asterisks. *****https://i.imgur.com/Hg3YX1E.jpg*****

Hg3YX1E.jpg