HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Alan wants to try a Professor Motor controller tonight, so if someone can lend him one for a play, would be grateful - I don't have any plugged up at present, only an old diode version

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I have returned home, still vertical, and am making an early offer of racing at Bahia Vista on March 12.

I have no date yet for the demolition of the shed but I have been busy moving stuff out, and the first cuts have been made in preparation for decommissioning the track.

Week 4

1 NASCAR/Classic NASCAR

2 DTM [Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft 1984 - 1996]

3 Group 5

Welcome back back.

It may the last hurrah of Noris-bach-ring, we had better make this a fiesta

I shall sharpen some 4 wheeled weapons for the battle.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

hey slot-jockies. See you are on week 4. where do i find the weekly schedule ??? so i can come prepared with the rite carzies and a can of fresh woop-ass for you lot!!!!

Edited by pieguy

The older i get, the faster i was.

disregard,ive found it, now ill go get that fresh can of woop=ass

Hey you itinerant foreigner...

You might need more than one if you want to avoid the spoon,

Bingo and Ryan - go easy on him - except the nerfing, he gives as good as he gets.

- oohh yeah Mike, scrutineering starts at 6pm - but for you we better make an exception - we can start at first light..... :lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I can't make it this week Pedro as I'll be in Wellington. Have a good race night and watch out for those saw cuts.....

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

After being in and having my race case ready, I am now a late withdrawal. Race Catering is on crutches and I have been advised I am on domestic duties. In the interests of future Slot Dogs I am staying put. Sorry boys.

With PieGuy here this week we need to run the 2020 Pie Bone 400 - a 4 hour race at my place. How does Saturday March 28 or Sunday March 29 sound? We normally run these gigs on a Sunday but that may count Bingo out. Can we aim for Saturday 28? Let me know.

Edited by slotmadmac

Podiums are for short people.