HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

I have at least one spare of each class for visitors - 2 spare classic NASCAR

And we are to be honoured by a visit from Wongie tonight.

About to head out and buy some stuff, including some hot savouries for the belliies

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

ahhh bro-love . . . . fortunately I am safe beside the pool where Glenda has my ripped abs and twelve pack all to herself.

[i may have been referring to the ale]

We have about a week of 30 plusses coming.

- Guys maybe we should come back to Oakland this week if we're going to race. Its the only climate controlled cave.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Ps. My shed also offers cooling via heatpump.

Good point, I had forgotten that Peter -- which shows we haven't been to the wonder cave for too long. Hope to see you Thursday, maybe your place next week.

- Had an idea for the new shed. Could you build it with a 1.9 metre stud?

That should help nobble a couple of our longer reach speedsters.

Us economy class length people will be just fine.

Guys - thoughts on classes you may like to run ?

Ooops, classes.

V8 Supercars

Pre '65

Fly Classics

- If we end up short of guys with cars for any class, we can swap it out with my set of BMW Minis for a house class.

I have been sent to a rental house that work owns to fix a deck. boss reckon it would be just need the top replaced but has turned into a complete demo and build from scratch

and given I will be working outside in this hot weather I will be to stuffed by the end of the day for racing so will be a no show again this week

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

NEWS FLASH......HEADING YOUR WAY IN MARCH.......the BONE will be residents at Chateau Haumosana, from march 19th till early april 2020.....will bring some flying cars to race ala Jetsons. Have spoken to the ORANGE tanned slot God about doing the legendary PIEBONE 400 using the same trans am cars from last time as they are sitting there gathering dust or just melting in the heat ?????

​booyah yah'all and get that roster worked out soon I JUST WANTA GO FAST DA BONE

The older i get, the faster i was.

That's great Mike look forward to it.

ps Hope ya don't feel awkward about us holding a Bone 400 with you there, and listening to 4 straight hours of being slagged off